Windsor Locks is a city in Connecticut.
- 1 Bradley International Airport (BDL IATA), 11 Schoephoester Rd. (Exit 40 off I-91), ☎ . The major airport serving the Hartford–Springfield area.
Windsor Locks is well served by rail with both regional and several long distance trains. Amtrak runs its Springfield - New Haven Shuttle four times per day and it's timed to connect with high speed trains in New Haven. One direct Northeast Regional train connects with Washington, D.C. and New York City. Additionally, the long distance Vermonter train between NYC and St. Albans, Vermont stops here. 2 Windsor Locks station is however little more then an platform, with no services. It is located about one mile south of the town's centre.
- New England Air Museum, 36 Perimeter Rd, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. near Bradley International Airport. Museum contains 80 aircraft on exhibit.
- Fairfield Inn Hartford Airport, 2 Loten Drive, ☎ , fax: .
- Motel 6 Hartford - Windsor Locks, 3 National Drive, ☎ , fax: .
- [dead link] Ramada Bradley Airport, ☎ . 5 Ella Grasso Turnpike.
|Routes through Windsor Locks|
|END ← Springfield ←||N S||→ Windsor → New Haven|
|St. Albans ← Springfield ←||N S||→ Hartford → New Haven|
|Springfield ← East Windsor ←||N S||→ Windsor → Hartford|