North America > United States of America > New England > Massachusetts > Southeast Massachusetts > South Shore (Massachusetts) > MiddleboroughJump to navigation Jump to search
- Easily accessible by car from Interstate 495, Exits 3,4,5.
- MBTA Communter rail service, off Rt. 105 at I-495, . Service to Boston.
- Oliver Mill Historic Park, Plymouth St. at Rt. 44.
- Wareham Street Herring Run, Wareham St., east of the town center about 1/4 mile.
- Persy's Place, 43 Bedford St (at the rotary), ☏ . Great place for a huge breakfast.
- Lorenzo's Italian Restaurant, 500 West Grove St (Rt. 28), ☏ .
- Dave's Diner, West Grove St. (Rt. 28), ☏ .
- Fisher's Chicken House, 450 Wareham St (I-495 Exit 3), ☏ . Great broasted chicken. Good value.
- Fireside Grille, 30 Bedford St (Rt 18) (at the rotary), ☏ . $$$.
Hotels and motels
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites (On Route 44W, I-495 Exit 6), ☏ . Complimentary Hot Breakfast, indoor pool and whirlpool, 24 hour fitness and business centers, free wireless internet, exceptional service!
- [dead link] Days Inn, 30 E Clark St (I-495 exit 4), ☏ .
- Fairfield Inn, 4 Chalet Rd (off Rt. 44), ☏ .
Bed and breakfasts
- [dead link] 1831 Zachariah Eddy House Bed & Breakfast, 51 South Main Street, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- On Cranberry Pond Bed & Breakfast, 43 Fuller St, ☏ .
- [formerly dead link] Rock Village Bed and Breakfast, 109 Miller St, ☏ . Exit 3, nearest Cape Cod.
|Routes through Middleborough|
|Taunton ← Bridgewater ←||N S||→ Wareham → Bourne|
|Providence ← Taunton ←||W E||→ Carver → Plymouth|
|Weymouth ← Bridgewater ←||N S||→ Lakeville → New Bedford|
|Boston ← Bridgewater ←||N S||→ Rochester → Wareham|