Jump to navigation Jump to search
Midwest City is in the Frontier Country region of Oklahoma, a city that grew up around Tinker Air Force Base and the General Motors and Douglas Aircraft Company plants, though in some ways feels like OKC suburbia.
- 1 Tinker Bicentennial Park, 7200 SE 29th St, ☏ . M-Sa 8:30AM-5PM, Su noon-5PM. Some military aircraft on display and Midwest City Welcome Center sitting here across from Tinker Air Force Base.
- 1 Midwest City Town Center Plaza, 7201 SE 29th St, ☏ . Daily 6AM-9PM. Shopping plaza that has numerous stores and restaurants and a movie theater.
- Akropolis Greek Restaurant, 1809 S. Air Depot Blvd, ☏ . Counter-service Greek food.
- La Greek Restaurant, 2839 S Douglas Blvd, Ste 102, ☏ . Another Greek eatery where you order at the counter, gyros, souvlaki, etc.
- Pelican's, 291 N. Air Depot Blvd, ☏ . Seafood, prime rib, pasta, salad bar in a building that looks like a weathered seaside-looking shack if you discount the abandoned mall next to it.
- Tana Thai, 1801 S Air Depot Blvd, ☏ . Just a humble Thai eatery in a strip mall, with dedicated care to cooking.
- Seoul Garden Korean Restaurant, 6012 SE 15th St, ☏ . Humble mom-and-pop type place.
- Hawthorn Suites Midwest City/Tinker Air Force Base, 5701 Tinker Diagonal, ☏ . 1.5 miles from Tinker Air Force Base and related businesses.
- Best Western Midwest City Inn & Suites, 6701 Tinker Diagonal, ☏ , fax: .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1700 S Sooner Rd, ☏ .
|Routes through Midwest City|
|Oklahoma City ← Del City ←||W E||→ Shawnee → Van Buren/McAlester|
|Lawton ← Oklahoma City ←||W E||→ Okemah → Muskogee|