Misamis Oriental is a province in the Northern Mindanao region of the Philippines. Its capital and provincial center is Cagayan de Oro. The province borders Lanao del Norte and Bukidnon to the south, Agusan del Norte and Agusan del Sur to the east, and Bohol Sea with the island-province of Camiguin to the north.
Misamis Oriental is the regional center for Northern Mindanao (Region X)
Cebuano/Bisaya is the language spoken in all towns and cities in Misamis Oriental.
- 1 Divine Mercy Shrine (Archdiocesan Shrine of the Divine Mercy), Divine Mercy Hills, PSB-Ulaliman, El Salvador City. Its focal point is a statue of Jesus as the Divine Mercy overlooking Macajalar Bay. The site attracts many pilgrims every Divine Mercy Sunday, one week after Easter Sunday, as well as during solemnities and other feast days throughout the year.
- Duka Bay. Duka, Medina, Misamis Oriental
- Canopy Walk. Claveria, Misamis Oriental
- Basamangas Resort. Jasaan, Misamis Oriental
- Kan-anan by the Sea. Talisayan, Misamis Oriental
- Roan Beach Resort. Opol, Misamis, Oriental