Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oroquieta is the capital of the province of Misamis Occidental, in Northern Mindanao.
There are Rural Transit buses to and from Dipolog, Ozamiz, Iligan, and Cagayan de Oro.
The airport near Oroquieta is Ozamiz where you can fly with
- The ferry port near Oroquieta is Ozamiz where you can get a ferry to Cebu City.
- Lite Shippines lines has a ferry from (Plardel port) to Bohol via Siquijor.
Malls & supermarkets
- Prince Supermarket, Barrientos Street, ☏ +63 85-5310022. 8AM-8PM. 1st big supermarket in Oroquieta.
- Jollibee. 7AM-10PM. breakfast 7AM-11AM.
- Wet Dreams beside swimming pool
- Chopstick Restobar near Jollibee
- St Gerards Lodging house, Rizal Street. Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. 10 fan single/double rrooms From ₱300.
- Sheenas Inn, Del Pilar Street, ☏ +63 88-5311158. Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. Fan single/double rooms. Has 21 rooms. From ₱480.
- Rhovics Place Hotel, City Plaza Boulevard, ☏ +63 917 712 0615. Check-in: noon, check-out: 11AM. Single/double room with own bathroom and cable TV. Has a swimming pool. ₱700-1500.