Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is about the county in Scotland. For the Incan archeological site, see Moray (Peru).
Towns and villages
- 1 Elgin (Gaelic: Eilginn) – county town
- 2 Buckie (Gaelic: Bucaidh)
- 3 Dufftown (Gaelic: Baile Bhainidh)
- 4 Forres (Gaelic: Farrais)
- 5 Keith (Gaelic: Baile Chèith)
- 6 Lossiemouth (Gaelic: Inbhir Losaidh)
- 7 Craigellachie (Gaelic: Creag Eileachaidh)
- 8 Tomintoul (Gaelic: Tom an t-Sabhail, "Hillock of the Barn")
- East to Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire.
- West to Inverness and The Great Glen and Strathspey.
- South to the Cairngorms National Park