It's prudent not to go flouting your collection of prized jewelry when roaming the streets of North Little Rock, as the community can be a little sketch.
Airlines and destinations(Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport)
- Alliegant: Los Angeles World, Orlando-Sanford
- American: Charlotte, Chicago O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Washington Reagan National.
- Delta: Atlanta, Detroit,
- Frontier: Denver.
- Southwest: Baltimore, Chicago Midway, Dallas Love Field, Houston Hobby, Las Vegas, Phoenix, St. Louis.
- United: Chicago O'Hare, Denver, Houston George Bush Intercontinental.
- ViaAirlines: Austin-Bergstrom
North Little Rock is located near the conjunction of Interstate 40 and Interstate 30. It is located slightly less than two hours west of Memphis, about five hours northeast of Dallas, five hours west of Oklahoma City, and about five and a half hours south of St. Louis.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 1:52PM local time and lasts 2 min 30 sec. Chances of a clear sky are 40%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico over Texas to Texarkana then across Arkansas parallel to Hwys 30 and 67, then on into Missouri and Illinois.
- 1 Dickey-Stephens Park, 400 W. Broadway (corner of N Broadway and W Broadway), ☏ . Baseball anyone? This is where the Arkansas Travelers play.
- 2 The Old Mill, 3800 Lakeshore Dr (in T.R. Pugh Memorial Park). Featured in the opening scene of the film Gone With The Wind.
- 3 Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum, 120 Riverfront Park Dr (in Riverfront Park), ☏ . Representative naval vessels like submarines, torpedoes, etc.
- Walk across the Arkansas river to Little Rock on a converted train trestle, or a segment of the Arkansas River Trail, which can be accessed from places like Burns Park or the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum.
- 1 Burns Park, ☏ . being one of the largest municipal parks in the nation, has lots of green space and trails along the Arkansas River, as well as a covered bridge and the Funland Amusement Park. Also there's Emerald Park immediately downriver which is crowned with palisades from which you can really get a gander at Little Rock from up top.
- 1 McCain Mall, 3929 McCain Blvd, ☏ . It's one of two major enclosed malls in the Little Rock area, with a cinema and food court and play place. Sadly, it was also the scene of an all too common event in the US -- a public shooting -- in 2020.
- 1 Fairfield Inn Little Rock North, 4120 Health Care Drive, ☏ , fax: .
- 2 Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, 120 West Pershing, ☏ .
- 3 Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 4306 E Mccain Blvd, ☏ .
- 4 Residence Inn Little Rock North, 4110 Health Care Drive, ☏ , fax: .
|Routes through North Little Rock|
|Texarkana ← Little Rock ←||W E||→ END|
|Van Buren ← Mayflower ←||W E||→ Lonoke → Memphis|
|Springfield ← Mayflower ←||N S||→ Little Rock → Pine Bluff|
|Poplar Bluff ← Sherwood ←||N S||→ Little Rock → Texarkana|
|Hot Springs ← Little Rock ←||W E||→ Lonoke → Memphis|
|Ash Flat ← Sherwood ←||N S||→ Little Rock → Ruston|