Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Daingerfield
- 2 Mount Pleasant — home of the Titus County Courthouse, an important historical building
- 3 Texarkana — a city bisected by the Texas-Arkansas border
Interstate 30 connects Texarkana to Mount Pleasant.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 crosses the area about 1:40PM local time. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico to enter the US at Del Rio then through Texas into Arkansas.
- State Line Avenue runs through the center of Texarkana, forming the borderline between two states.
- Edison Phonograph Museum, in Mount Pleasant, has a private collection of early phonographs (record players) and sound recordings.
1 Daingerfield State Park is a recreational area that offers camping, boating, fishing, and hiking.