Norton is a town in Massachusetts.
Route 495 travels through the corner of the town. The town is also bisected by route 140, and route 123, both are state highways that are relatively easily accessible from 495.
- T.F. Green Airport (PVD IATA) in Warwick (Rhode Island) and Logan International Airport (BOS IATA) in Boston.
- Taunton Municipal Airport (TAN IATA), East Taunton. Small regional airport.
There is a shuttle-bus that travels from Attleboro train station (Union Station) through Norton via route 123 (several stops in town), and down route 140 into Taunton.
- The Chateau Restaurant, 48 Bay Road, ☏ . On Lake Winnecunnet, Formerly Ann's Place, it was bought by the Norcera family in 2005 and fully renovated. It is a very upscale place, with a great waterfront view. Priced moderate-expensive.
- Wendells Pub: Best wings in the world!
Spiced to your taste – All our sauces are SECRET RECIPES! Sissy (Sauce with buttery garlic flavor), Sissy Suicidal (Sissy sauce with a touch of spice), Sassy or Regular (Classic Buffalo-style wing sauce), "3.5" (Combination of Sassy and Extra Spicy sauces), Extra Spicy (Hot sauce blended with spicy seasoning),
- Suicidal (Extra Spicy sauce with added spicy sauce and seasonings), or *Double Dare (Our hottest and spiciest sauce)
- Suicidal and Double Dare sauces are not available as a side order.
|Routes through Norton|
|Marlborough ← Mansfield ←||N S||→ Taunton → Bourne|
|Lincoln ← Attleboro ←||W E||→ Easton → Brockton|
|Foxborough ← Mansfield ←||N S||→ Taunton → New Bedford|