- Oze Preservation Foundation, ☏ , fax: .
In 2007 Oze was detached from Nikko National Park and given the status of a new National park.
Flora and fauna
Mizubasyo (Japanese skunk cabbage) flowers are full bloom in Spring, Nikokisuge (orange-yellow day lilies) flowers are full bloom in Summer.
There are five major entrances to the park. From here, you walk into the park.
- Hatomachi Toge Pass（鳩待峠）.
- Numayama Toge Pass （沼山峠）.
Fees and permits
- 1 Ozegahara Marsh (尾瀬ヶ原).
- 2 Ozenuma Pond.
- Mt. Shibutsu.
- Mt. Hiuchigatake.
- 3 Mt. Tashiro.
- Mt. Taishaku.
- Mt. Aizukomagadake.
There are approximately 20 lodges in Oze that can accommodate a limited number of guests by reservation.
- 1 Chozo Hut (長蔵小屋), 958 Tokura Katashina-mura Tone-gun Gunma (Lake Ozenuma), ☏ (Japanese Only), fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Chozo Hut is very big with room for 300 guests, and includes modern amenities such as toilets with bidets, popularly known as "washlets. ¥8400 per night with dinner and breakfast./ ¥700 Lunch pack（rice balls and side dish, or sandwich）.
|Routes through Oze National Park|
|Kashiwazaki ← Nagaoka ←||W E||→ Kinugawa → Nikko|
|Yonezawa ← Aizu Wakamatsu ←||N S||→ Katashina → Numata|