Jump to navigation Jump to search
Perrysburg is a city in Ohio.
Perrysburg is located off of I-75 and is easily accessible by car.
By mass transit
While Perrysburg is car centric, it is also very bikable. Some areas such as Downtown and Levis Commons are walkable.
- 1 Fort Meigs, 291000 W River Rd, ☏ . Largest wooden walled fort in North America. Played a key role in the war of 1812 where it withstood enemy sieges twice. Hosts a museum as well as several reenactments each year. Adults $10, Students $5, Seniors $8.
- 2 Islamic Center of Greater Toledo, 25877 Scheider Rd. The largest mosque in the region. Built in 1983 it has unique architecture, with a large dome flanked by two minarets. This Islamic center hosts an Islamic school, a library, classes on the Arabic language, and a Mobile Soup Kitchen. The mosque may be open to formal tours if scheduled in advance. Free.
- 3 BGSU at Levis Commons, 1655 North Wilkinson Way, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. A conference center at Levis Commons operated by Bowling Green State University. Some events are held here. It also contains a private book depository that's shared with other local universities.
- 4 577 Foundation, 577 E Front St, ☏ . 9AM-5PM. Preserves a historic farm in Perrysburg, and manages a geodesic biodome.
- Historic Perrysburg. Hosts information and events related to perrysburg history and architecture.
- 5 Monument to Civil War Soldiers and Sailors of Perrysburg and Perrysburg Township (Between the end of Louisiana and the river).
- 6 Maumee Valley Historical Society (Hull–Wolcott House).
- 1 International Festival. Happens once a year every fall at the Islamic Center.
- Friday Night Car Shows. Fridays Spring & Summer.
- Woodland Indian Celebration, Buttonwood Park, 27174 Hull Prairie Rd. A Native American Pow Wow $5 (Adults).
Arts & Culture
Nature & Sports
- 2 Perrysburg Fighting Yellow Jackets. Perrysburg High School football teams. Known for their Lacross and Football teams.
- Perrysburg Boat Club.
- 3 WW Knight Nature Preserve, 29530 White Rd. A public park with hiking and a pond for fishing.
- Sawyer Quarry Nature Preserve, 26940 Lime City Rd. Offers trails. With registration offers rappelling and bouldering.
- Buttonwood Park, 27174 Hull Prairie Rd.
- 4 Audubon Islands State Nature Preserve.
- 1 Levis Commons, 3201 Levis Commons Blvd, ☏ . A shopping mall complex. Besides shops, restaurants and pubs it features a hotel, apartments, and BGSU at Levis Commons. Pronounced "Leh-vis" commons.
- 2 Kazmaier's Market, 127 E Second St, ☏ .
- 3 Walt Churchill's Market, 26625 N Dixie Hwy, ☏ . A local supermarket that focuses on high quality specialty goods.
- 1 Mr. Freeze. Sells Ice Cream
- 2 Balance Asian Grille. Modern Asian fusion and Bubble Tea made fresh. Has vegetarian and vegan options. Branch of a small Toledo chain, the walls are adorned with plants and graffiti from local artists.
- O-Deer Diner.
- 3 PerrysBurgers.
- 4 Zingo's Mediterranean, 106 Louisiana Ave, ☏ . Mo-Sa 11AM-9PM.
- 5 Swig, 219 Louisiana Ave, ☏ .
- 6 Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse. A Japanese steakhouse in Levis Commons.
- 7 Tea Tree Asian Bistro. A high end Asian restaurant in Levis Commons
- 8 Biaggi's, 1320 Levis Commons Blvd, ☏ . Italian fine dining.
- Blue Pacific. Mongolian style buffet that focuses on meat and seafood.
- 1 Social Gastropub, 25818 N Dixie Highway, ☏ .
- 2 Pizza Pub 516.
- 3 5th Street Pub, 105 W Fifth St, ☏ . Specializes in Neapolitan pizza and drafts
- 4 Stella's Restaurant and Bar, 104 Louisiana Ave, ☏ .
- [dead link] Regency Inn Perrysburg - Toledo, 3484 Hanley Rd, ☏ .
- 1 Holiday Inn Toledo South - Perrysburg, 10630 Fremont Pike, ☏ . Good facilities including club members lounge
- 2 Economy Inn.
- 1 Way Public Library, 101 E Indiana Ave, ☏ . Offers some activities and a historical collection.
- 2 Perrysburg Post Office.
- Toledo - Perrysburg is a suburb of Toledo.
- Rossford - A nearby gambling suburb.
- Bowling Green - A nearby college town, and the county seat of Wood County.
- Findlay - A industrial town a county south.
|Routes through Perrysburg|
|Toledo ← Rossford ←||N S||→ Bowling Green → Dayton|
|Toledo ← Maumee ←||W E||→ Fremont → Cleveland/Akron|
|Toledo ← Maumee ←||W E||→ Fremont → Cleveland|
|Toledo ← Maumee ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Upper Sandusky → Columbus|