Jump to navigation Jump to search
Princeton is a town in Massachusetts.
- Redemption Rock, Route 140 Princeton. Large boulder that marks the spot of a hostage exchange during King Philip's War in the 17th Century. The plot of the affair is inscribed upon the rock.
- Wachusett Mountain Ski Area, 499 Mountain Road (Route 2 West to Exit 25; Route 140 South), ☎ . Weekdays 9AM-10PM; holidays/weekends 8AM-10PM. Go skiing at the largest mountain in Massachusetts east of the Berkshires.
- Wachusett Mountain State Reservation, 345 Mountain Rd, Princeton, ☎ . 3,000-acre reservation surrounding 2,006-ft Mt Wachusett. Lots of hiking trails and great views from the top of the mountain Free.
- The Mountain Barn, 174 Worcester Rd, ☎ .
- Sonoma, 206 Worcester Rd Princeton, ☎ . Possibly the most high-end restaurant in Central Massachusetts. Prides itself on using local ingredients. $$$$.
|Routes through Princeton|
|END ← Jct N S / N S ←||W E||→ Sterling → Hudson|
|Jct N ← Westminster ←||N S||→ Sterling → Shrewsbury|