Rapallo is a city in Liguria.
Rapallo can be reached by regional trains from Genova, which run several times a day from Genova Principe and Genova Brignole stations.
- Castello sul Mare
- Porta delle Saline
- Tower of the Fieschi
- Ruined monastery of Valle Christie
- Castello sur Mare
Be sure to visit the farmer's market which is held most weekdays and has the most astonishing array of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Take a trip by boat to Portofino and see how the other half lives!!
Most of the restaurants in Rapallo are clustered along the sea-front and many of them are attached to hotels, but there are also many very good trattoria and gelateria in the back-streets. The quality of the food varies but most are of a reasonable standard, but as with many things, you get what you pay for. If a pizza is all you're after, you'll be pleasantly surprised at the excellent variety and quality on offer in most restaurants. Many of the more popular eating places will be extremely busy in the evenings at the height of the season so expect a wait if you haven't booked. Lunch-time is much less hectic.
- Lord Byron restaurant, Via San Michele di Pagana 8.
- Eden Roc restaurant, Via San Michele di Pagana 8.
- [dead link] Hotel Tigullio Royal, ☎ , fax: . Piazza IV Novembre 3, 16035. The inviting and elegant Tigullio Royal Hotel is one of the 4-star hotels in Rapallo overlooking the splendid Ligurian Riviera beach front.
- Hotel Europa, Located in the heart of prestigious Rapallo Hotel Europa is the perfect place to spend a vacation and discover all the wonders of this characteristic Ligurian town.
While retaining all its elegance and nobility, this historical residence also offers a wide array of services and comforts to satisfy even the most demanding customer.
- Grand Hotel Bristol - with stunning views of the bay, this hotel is located about 15 minutes walk away from the centre of Rapallo, but is well served by buses too. The rooms are as luxurious as you would expect for the price but make sure you ask for one with a sea view.