Jump to navigation Jump to search
Southern Sri Lanka is a province in Sri Lanka.
- 1 Galle. Capital city of the Southern Province and well preserved example of colonial city built by Portuguese and Dutch.
- 2 Matara. Second largest city in the Southern Province with gorgeous beaches nearby
- 3 Tangalle.
- 4 Tissamaharama.
- 1 Ahangama
- 5 Bentota.
- 6 Ambalangoda.
- 7 Hikkaduwa. Beach town famous for snorkeling and surfing.
- 8 Unawatuna. a beach resort famous for diving
- 9 Koggala. Seafront town with gorgeous beaches and upscale hotels
- 10 Yala National Park.