Jump to navigation Jump to search
Southern Sri Lanka is a province in Sri Lanka.
- 1 Galle — Capital city of the Southern Province and well preserved example of colonial city built by Portuguese and Dutch.
- 2 Matara — Second largest city in the Southern Province with gorgeous beaches nearby.
- 3 Ahangama —
- 4 Hambantota — Home to the world's emptiest international airport
- 5 Tangalle —
- 6 Tissamaharama —
- 1 Bentota.
- 2 Ambalangoda.
- 3 Hikkaduwa. Beach town famous for snorkeling and surfing.
- 4 Unawatuna. a beach resort famous for diving
- 5 Koggala. Seafront town with gorgeous beaches and upscale hotels
- 6 Yala National Park.