Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tangalle is a city in southern Sri Lanka.
- 1 Surya Garden Guesthouse, Pubudu Mawata, Seenimodara, Nakulugamuwa (Between Dickwella and Tangalle), ☎ , , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Charming, small resort right on the uncrowded sandy Tangalle beach with an Italian-Sri-Lankan management. The three bungalows, open-air restaurant, as well as other facilities are hidden in the large and carefully maintained tropical garden. 45 - 55 $.
- 2 Anantara Tangalle Peace Haven Resort, Goyambokka Estate, ☎ , ✉ email@example.com. The resort offers 152 rooms and pool villas which includes accommodation for differently abled guests. Whale watching excursions are available for guests. Starting from $270.
- Dickwella Resort, Batheegama, Dickwella, ☎ . Surrounded by sandy beaches, fitted with an ocean-view terrace and canopied beds. Apart from the distinct décor, other amenities include air-conditioning and a mini-bar. Guests can join excursions to Galle City, the Mulkirigala Rock Temple, or Yala National Park for a safari adventure. Massages are available at the Sanctuary Spa. The restaurant’s buffets, fresh seafood, and stone oven-baked pizzas are also touted by the resort.
- Turtle Bay, . Kalametiya Beach, Gorupokuna (Nearby Kalamatiya Bird Sanctuary), ☎ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. A small boutique hotel with beach views. Rustic atmosphere with wooden furnishings. The hotel has a quiet beach, a sauna, an outdoor pool and an Ayurvedic spa. The onsite restaurants and bar allow you to eat anywhere on the property, including the beach. $150-240.
- Colombo. The easiest way is to take a bus, tuk-tuk or taxi to Matara. A tuk-tuk takes 1-1.5 hours and costs around 2000 Rs, ask the driver to drop you off at the bus terminal where the "Express Highway" buses leave. There are regular buses to Colombo, which take 2-2.5 hours. Buses go also to many other cities from the terminal.