- Highway 6
- US Highway 59 running through Sugar Land to Victoria
- State Highway 99
- US Highway 90A
There is no bus or passenger railway system (yet).
The Sugar Land Town Square is a nice place to visit. There are various events and performances in weekends, especially in summer. There are also many nice restaurants all within walking distances.
- Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land, 13016 University Blvd., ☏ , email@example.com. Closed M-W, Th F 9AM–3PM, Sa 9AM–5PM, Su noon–5PM. $12 adult, $9 child, $9 senior.
- Sugar Land Space Cowboys, 1 Stadium Drive, ☏ . The local Minor League Baseball team plays at 1 Constellation Field as the Triple-A affiliate of the Houston Astros. From $8 to $60.
You can shop at the First Colony Mall, next to City Hall in downtown Sugar Land.
- Jade Garden-Chinese Restaurant.
- 1 Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, 16090 City Walk. Check-in: 4PM, check-out: noon. This hotel in the center of the town square has an outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, Starbucks and a full-service restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner.
|Routes through Sugar Land|
|Laredo ← Victoria ←||S N||→ Stafford → Houston|
|Bryan-College Station ← Houston ←||NW SE||→ Alvin → Galveston|