Tacurong does not have a bus terminal serving arriving, departing, and stopping buses, but there are bus services serving the city.
- Yellow Bus Line stops at Tacurong on its Isulan-Kiamba route.
- Husky Transport plies General Santos-Cotabato City, with a stop at Tacurong. This route can be dangerous, as it passes through insurgency-ridden Maguindanao.
- 1 Baras Bird Sanctuary (Tacurong Bird Sanctuary), ☏ . 5AM to 6PM. you can see 7 species of migratory birds, without binoculars. There are 2 pathways to choose from. The easiest and shortest trail can be explored within 15 minutes while the full trail is approximately 30 minutes covering about 2.5 hectares. PHP 20/head.
- 2 Genalin Park & Zoo and Rescue Center, ☏ (mobile).
- Tacurong Public Market. 5 am to 7 pm. This is where you can buy local delicacies, supplies, fresh vegetables and fruits, meat and also purchase local handicrafts and pasalubong like Talakudong hats, Arnis sticks, malongs.
- Lolo Mauring's Native Chicken. Best Sellers : BBQ Native Chicken and Binakol soup.
- Humblebee Milk Tea Shop. 8AM to 7PM. PHP 80 - 150 / cup.
The city has been rocked by multiple bombings in the 2010s, perpetrated by suspected Islamic insurgents. Risks are very high, as Tacurong lies close to the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. See warning at the Soccsksargen article.
- Lake Sebu - Nature and Lumad culture
|Routes through Tacurong|
|Isulan ←||W E||→ Pandag Buluan → Kidapawan|
|Cotabato City ← Lambayong ←||N S||→ END|