Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Buses, jeepneys, Minivans bound for Cotabato are available in many parts of Maguindanao, Sultan Kudarat and North Cotabato.
- Mindanao Star buses from Davao city 6 hours.
- Minivans from Koronadal, General Santos, Iligan, Pagadian. Davao.
- Husky Bus lines from Koronadal and General Santos.
- Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines fly from Cotabato to Manila. Cebu Pacific also flies from Cebu and Zamboanga.
The port for ferries is in Parang, Maguindanao.
- PC Hill painted houses
- Tantawan park
- Kutawato Cave
- Sultan Hassanal Bolkhia Masjid (Grand Mosque)
- Rio Grande De Mindanao
- Down Town
- Takumi Butai Shrine
- Tamontaka Church
- ORG Compound
- River cruising in Rio Grande De Mindanao
- Malling in Mall of Alnor, CityMall and Southseas Mall
- Enjoy spelunking in Kutawato Caves
- Swim in the virgin beaches of Timaco
- Walking and sunset viewing in “baiwalk” (Baywalk)
Shopping malls & supermarkets
- KCC Mall de Cotabato. 9AM-8PM.
- Puregold Supermarket, S K Pendatum Aveune. 8AM-9PM.
- City Mall, Gov Guterrez Avenue.. 9AM-8PM. Has a cinema supermarket and many fast food outlets.
- Mall of Alnor, Sinsuat Avenue. Has a cinema.
- South Seas Mall. Has a supermarket.
- Double Heritage Mall-El Manuel, Citywalk Ultrabottom, Quezon Avenue
- Barter Trade Center, Governor gutierez avenue
- Cotabato City Barbecue Stand - Offers different halal barbecues and pork bbq.
- Home grown restaurants - Mang Gorio Bahay Kainan, Kitoks litson manok, Picante Pizza, Pritong Manok, Avenue Grill, Tati’s resto bar, reese, Sugar Pappi, Le Sorelle, Chefmel, Kai’s Lounge, Manongs, Mardoneys, Oriental, Minadanaw Cafe and Etc..
- Fastfood chains - Jollibee, McDonalds, Chowking, Greenwich, Mang inasal, Queen Bee, Penong’s, Hukad, Chicken Deli, Calda Pizza and Mandarin Tea Garden.
- Snacks and Cafe - Tater’s, Infinitea, Bo’s Coffee, Highlands Coffee, Turk’s, Lemonleaf, Moro Cafe and Organo Gold Cafe.
- Must try low end eateries - NDU Backgate pastil, Manangs barbecue and Double J barbecue
- Rebecca Buffet Restaurant for only 298 pesos per head.
- International cuisine restaurant- Daebak (Korean), Albaik (Arabian), Oriental (Chinese) and Las hermanas (Japanese).
- Tati’s Bar and Grill
- Cafe florencion
- Avenue Grill
- Hotel Castro, Sinsuat Aveune, ☎ . Fan/AC rooms with own bathroom. Some rooms have cable TV. ₱300/500.
- City Plaza Hotel, Makakua street. (over looking the Plaza), ☎ . Double A/C rooms with cable TV. ₱450.
- Cotabato Regional Medical Center. Sinsuat Avenue Rosary Heights. +63 64-4212192.
- Bureau of Immigration Cotabato office. 2nd floor Alnor Complex, Sinsuat Avenue.
Davao, 5-hour bus ride.