Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cotabato City is the regional center of Bangsamoro region. Cotabato City is the city of cultural charms, because the city is the melting pot of different beliefs like Christians, Muslims and Lumads.
- Buses and minivans bound for Cotabato are available in many parts of Maguindanao, Sultan Kudarat and North Cotabato.
- Mindanao Star buses from Davao city 6 hours.
- Minivans from Koronadal, General Santos, Iligan, Pagadian. Davao.
- Husky Bus lines from Koronadal and General Santos.
- 1 Cotabato Airport (CBO IATA Awang Airport).
- Cebu Pacific has flights to/from Manila, Cebu and Zamboanga.
- Philippines Airlines has flights to/from Manila
- 1 Cotabato City Wharf. Ride motorize boats which ply the Rio de Grande River, the longest river in Mindanao. The wharf serves routes to points in neighboring town of Sultan Kudarat.
- 1 Pedro Colina Hill Painted Houses (PC Hill Painted Houses), Sinsuat Ave. Cor. Notre Dame Ave.
- 2 Tantawan Park, Quezon Ave. Cor. Sinsuat Ave.
- 3 Kutawato Caves.
- 4 Masjid Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah (Cotabato City Grand Mosque), Tamontaka Bubong Road.
- 5 Bai Walk.
- 6 Tamontaka Church.
- 7 Bangsamoro Government Center.
- 8 Takumi Butai Shrine.
- 9 Bangsamoro Museum. Museum at the Shariff Kabunsuan Cultural Complex, showcasing the history and culture of the Bangsamoro region.
- 10 Old Cotabato City Hall. The Old Cotabato City Hall which was built in the built in the 1940s was designed by National Artist for Architecture, Juan Arellano. It is now hosts a small museum as well as the visitor information center of the city.
- River cruising in Rio Grande De Mindanao
- Enjoy spelunking in Kutawato Caves
- Swim in the virgin beaches of Timaco
- Walking and sunset viewing in “baiwalk” (Baywalk)
- KCC Mall de Cotabato. 9AM-8PM.
- 1 City Mall, Gov Guterrez Avenue. 9AM-8PM. Has a cinema supermarket and many fast food outlets.
- Cafe Le Sorelle, Sinsuat Avenue Sema Bldg, corner Macapagal Street. Su 10:30AM-6:30PM, M-Sa 9:30AM-7:30PM. Their chicken, pastas and cheesecakes are recommended.
- Pagana Kutawato, Rufo Manara Street Rosary Heights XI. Pork-less menu featuring native and local foods: fresh seafood - tuna, other fishes, crabs, large shrimp, and other shellfish.
- Las Hermanas, Sinsuat Avenue. Su-Th 10AM-10PM, F Sa 10AM-11:30PM. Siomai, dim sum, pork dishes. Pork-less dishes.
- Moro Cafe, ORC Compound, Gov. Gutierrez Avenue. M-F 8AM-9PM, Sa Su 7AM-8PM.
- Rebecca Buffet, Salipada K. Pendatun Street. Kare-kare (buntot ng tuna), inihaw na panga, kilawin, fried chicken, shrimps, sinigang na isda, sweets, cookies, unlimited rice. ₱400 per person.
- Tati’s Bar and Grill, 027 Ramon Rabago Sr Ave.
- 1 Em Manor Hotel and Convention Center (DOT Accredited), Sinsuat Avenue, RH 9, Cotabato City (near the new Cotabato City Hall), ☏ . DOT Accredited. Fully airconditioned rooms, Flat TV cable ready, Wi-Fi, free breakfast. ₱990-5000.
- 2 Alnor Suites, Sinsuat Avenue, Rosary Heights 9, Cotabato City (in front of Mall of Alnor), ☏ . DOT Accredited 2-star hotel. Rooms: Electronic keycard, fully air conditioned, mini bar with complimentary coffee and mineral water, Wi-Fi, Flat LCD TV with cable ready, free breakfast buffet. Amenities: Pavillion pool, conference room, sky view music room and business center. ₱2700-6000.
- Hotel Castro, Sinsuat Avenue, ☏ . Fan/AC rooms with own bathroom. Some rooms have cable TV. ₱300/₱500.
- City Plaza Hotel, Makakua Street (overlooking the Plaza), ☏ . Double A/C rooms with cable TV. ₱450.
- Cotabato Regional Medical Center. Sinsuat Avenue Rosary Heights. +63 64-4212192.
- Bureau of Immigration Cotabato office. 2nd floor Alnor Complex, Sinsuat Avenue.
Davao, 5-hour bus ride.