This city has a port and fishing industry. The bus terminal is accessed easily and finding the right bus is easy.
Cebuano/Bisaya and English are the languages spoken in Pagadian City and the Province of Zamboanga del Sur.
- 1 Pagadian Airport (PAG IATA). Small airport with a 2,000 m (6,600 ft) runway that can only support small aircraft. Cebu Pacific and Cebgo has daily flights from Manila and Cebu, respectively.
The tricycles of the city became a trademark of Pagadian's culture because of their exaggerated height compared to those in Zamboanga. This is designed for the city and neighboring municipalities because of its mountainous or hilly roads. You can get a tricycle to the airport for ₱50.
▪️Plaza Luz ▪️Rotonda Fountain during night time
Shopping malls & supermarkets
- [dead link] Gaisano capital mall & Gaisano Supermarket., Rizal street, ☏ . 10AM-8PM. Has a McDonald's and Jollibee.
- Robinsons Supermarket, Fs Fajares and J P Rizal avenue, ☏ . 9AM-8PM.
Searching for good food at an affordable price is easy in Pagadian. Here's the list of budget friendly diners: 1. Kamayan sa Pagadian (Chicken Ati-atihan) is good for chicken addict. 2. Penong's 3. Zambo Sabor 4. JB's Inato Grill 5. Fast food chains including Jollibee main which is located at the heart of the city. Gaisano Capital is also the place where you can find a lot of fast food stores. Food courts in malls are also a good choice (Peoples Plaza & Best Emporium). 6. Night Market with many BBQ choices is located near Plaza Luz.
- Mardale Hotel and Convention Center, Cabrera St, ☏ . Check-out: noon. Hotel and convention center. ₱700, ₱998.
- Lexx Pensionne, corner Datoc street and Rizal aveune, ☏ . A/C double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. ₱500.
- JRC Grand Hotel and Restaurant, new Tudela san Pedro District (Behide the Gaisano Mall), ☏ . A/C double with own bathroom for 12 hours. A/C double with own bathroom for 24 hours. Has 36 rooms. Cable TV in all rooms. Free Wi-Fi. ₱250/450.
- GV Hotel, Rizal avenue, ☏ . A/C single and double rooms all with own bathrooms and cable TV. The GV Pagadian has 50 rooms. There is also a GV Hotel in Ipil which has 33 rooms and rates from ₱450 a night. ₱450/590/620/750.
- Napsally Pension House, Cabrera Street, ☏ . Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. A/C double room with own bathroom and cable TV. ₱499.