- 1 El Dorado
- 2 Garland
- 3 Hope Birthplace of former US President Bill Clinton.
- 4 Magnolia
- 5 Pine Bluff
- 6 Texarkana largest city in the region
1 Conway Cemetery Historic State Park, Country Road 9, Bradley (Take AR-160 for 3 miles west of Bradley, then turn left on Lafayette County Road 9. Go for 0.5 miles and park entrance is on the left.). 8AM to 8PM. Burial site of the first governor of Arkansas. Interpretive display, historic cemetery, and scenic views of surrounding pastures and forest. Free.
- Enjoy a small town festival at Governor Conway Days in Bradley with a parade, car show, and children's games.
- Stop by Emerson for the Purplehill Pea Festival and the World Championship Rotary Tiller Race in June.
- 1 Dig for diamonds, 209 State Park Road, Murfreesboro, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. 8AM-5PM. Crater of Diamonds State Park is the only diamond deposit in the world, where public can search for diamonds, and even keep the find. Adults: $7, Children (ages 6-12): $4.