- 1 Agra Fort, Agra. The fort is similar in layout to the Red Fort in Delhi, but considerably better preserved, as much of Delhi Fort was razed by the British after the Mutiny. As much as palace as a defensive structure, it is also constructed mainly from red sandstone. The fort has a beautiful view of the Taj Mahal, on a clear day.
There is more here?
- check and create geo templates
- check for broken file links
- check for broken maps
- Fix duplicate parameters in listings
- check double redirects
- check dead links - a few a day
- look for misspellings in articles
- Basic text shown below on page is transcluded to User_talk:Matroc
- Appears to have been a change to includeonly so testing onlyinclude