Jump to navigation Jump to search
I'm a Malaysian with a soft spot for Indonesia.
- Devoted myself to work right after graduation from university, with little time for pleasure, for 12 years.
- Flew on an airplane for the first time at the age of 24.
- Caught the travel bug while on a short holiday with a bunch of friends to the Cameron Highlands, Malaysia, at the age of 25.
- Left Malaysia/Singapore for the first time on a business trip to Thailand at the age of 28.
- Finally took time off to travel independently for the first time at the age of 35.
I love traveling to lesser-known/less-visited countries (to Asians, at least).
Have Been To:
- Brazil - Salvador, Ouro Preto, Rio de Janeiro, Iguaçu Falls, Sao Paulo
- Indonesia - Yogyakarta, Dieng Plateau, Surabaya, Madura
- Georgia - Mtskheta, Svaneti, Batumi, Kutaisi, Tbilisi, Gori, David Gareja, Kazbegi
- Armenia - Yerevan, Khor Virap, Sevan
- UAE - Dubai, Sharjah
- Thailand - Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Sukhothai, Hat Yai
- Iran - Shiraz, Kerman, Esfahan, Khuzestan
- China - Turpan, Shanghai
- Tunisia - El Kef, Sfax, El Jem, Kairouan, Sousse, Tunis
- Italy - Rome
Wish To Go To: