User talk:Duong Dang Khoi
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
If you are a Wikipedian then you may notice some differences in policies and the style of our articles. These include:
- NPOV → be fair (not quite the same thing!)
- be bold → plunge forward
- Village pump → travellers' pub
- External links → We do not use a separate external links section, but incorporate primary links only into the text itself.
- sandbox → graffiti wall
- stub tagging → Article status
It may also be very useful for you to check out Wikivoyage:Welcome, Wikipedians. If you need help, take a look at Wikivoyage:Help, or else post a message in the travellers' pub or on my talk page. Thanks for contributing!
The "Sài Gòn, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh" article that you started has been deleted, because Saigon already redirects to Ho Chi Minh City and a non-redirecting article on such a long term is not useful to travelers.
All the best,
regions and city article
Please stop creating empty articles and sub-regions with little content. This is not a cataloguing and categorising site, it is a travel information site. General convention here for regions is to fill existing pages and only when they get too large split into sub-regions. --Traveler100 (talk) 16:32, 27 October 2017 (UTC)
Please add some things to see and places to eat and sleep in the articles you have created before adding more empty pages. There is nothing more annoying to a reader of this site than clicking to a page that has nothing of interest. --Traveler100 (talk) 16:37, 27 October 2017 (UTC)
- I was about to ask for some detail on the article you recreate, but see have already done so in the past. Please add some information on things to see, placees to eat and sleep. Otherwise your effort will but undone again. As stated above this site is not a category list of locations. Empty pages are of no use to anyone. --Traveler100 (talk) 06:40, 21 January 2019 (UTC)
A reply would be appreciated
So far, there is only one-way discussion on this page. A reply would definitely be appreciate, because I now see you creating more articles with a single line of text ("X is a city in Y"). I hope you plan on adding lots of content, because articles with a single line of text don't really merit existing. Ikan Kekek (talk) 04:31, 19 March 2018 (UTC)