User talk:Gorilla Jones
- User talk:Gorilla Jones/Archives 2006-2007
- User talk:Gorilla Jones/Archives 2008-2009
- User talk:Gorilla Jones/Archives 2010
To the new, happier site! I've restored your admin rights too. I'd double check your userspace pages, since I tend to screw things up when moving the old pages. --Peter Talk 16:03, 19 December 2012 (UTC)
Hello Gorilla, can I ask why you reverted the following edit? https://en.wikivoyage.org/w/index.php?title=Trans-Siberian_Railway&oldid=2478238&diff=prev 01:38, 3 December 2013 Gorilla Jones (talk | contribs) . . (25,640 bytes) (-370) I checked the Wikivoyage:Policies and it says 'A business should only be listed once per destination'.
- See Wikivoyage:Tour, specifically 3 & 4. Thank you for your other excellent and informative edits, though. Gorilla Jones (talk) 13:15, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
ː Thanks, I understand now. I will try to update this page more over time. I understand that direct advertising would become a nightmare on this site in general, but also believe it would be a good resource to list available agencies in a market such as the Trans Siberian Railway, where you face many barriers when trying to plan the trip directly. Yabbox (talk) 08:19, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, planning that trip directly would be very difficult. Since we can't list all of the agencies, what would be helpful is to describe the qualities/services that a traveler should expect from their agency. It's easy enough for a traveler to find an agency via web search, but this article could say something like "If you're planning your trip through an agency, they should be able to handle your visas, make hotel or homestay reservations at stops along the way," etc. Gorilla Jones (talk) 18:41, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
Upload files, Upload Wizard?
Thanks for your service as a Wikivoyage administrator. As you may be aware, our Wikivoyage:Administrators policy indicates that administrators who have not edited on the English Wikivoyage in over two years should have their administrator flags removed. This is for account security purposes, not a reflection of a loss of trust or any disappointment.
As such, we have removed your administrator flag as of 2020-03-02. If you ever decide to return to Wikivoyage as an active editor, your administrator flag can be restored by request.
If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.