To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
If you are a Wikipedian then you may notice some differences in policies and the style of our articles. These include:
- NPOV → be fair (not quite the same thing!)
- be bold → plunge forward
- Village pump → travellers' pub
- External links → We do not use a separate external links section, but incorporate primary links only into the text itself.
- sandbox → graffiti wall
- stub tagging → Article status
It may also be very useful for you to check out Wikivoyage:Welcome, Wikipedians. If you need help, take a look at Wikivoyage:Help, or else post a message in the travellers' pub or on my talk page. Thanks for contributing!
Plural of "kimono"
- Swept to Wikivoyage talk:Spelling
Hi there. Just so you know, I started a new article called Western food in Asia. If you know anything more about Japanese-style Western food (or any other Asian-style Western food, for that matter), please feel free to expand the section. The dog2 (talk) 18:30, 17 September 2020 (UTC)