To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. If you need help, check out Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub. If you are familiar with Wikipedia, take a look over some of the differences here.
I noticed that you replaced the banner on Milan/South. Although you did indeed place a nice banner, the usual process to replace a banner is to make a suggestion on the article's talk page. I hope that helps for the future! --Andrewssi2 (talk) 08:44, 18 August 2015 (UTC)
An award for you!
|The Wikivoyage Barncompass|
|For your valuable contributions to Mediterranean and UK destination articles over the last several months, please have a barncompass! ϒpsilon (talk) 09:17, 14 February 2016 (UTC)|
- Great! Thanks, ϒpsilon, for this handy tool. With a brand new Barncompass I'll be able to check my directions more precisely. Cheers! --Vadim Shlyakhov (talk) 10:17, 14 February 2016 (UTC)
Your edit summary
I don't know if you meant that to be rude, but that's how it sounded to me. If you don't agree with Wikivoyage policies, like WV:units, you can propose changes on the appropriate talk pages. Regards, a very calm Ground Zero (talk) 17:12, 11 September 2017 (UTC)
- Sorry, Ground Zero I didn't mean to insult you. My thought was that it's not good to interfere with someone else's edits, so I gave myself a pause. Editing conflicts are uncomfortable. BTW I wonder if you'd have a look through the other Sardinian pages. Happy editing! --Vadim Shlyakhov (talk) 19:37, 11 September 2017 (UTC)
- I'm glad to hear. Thanks. I have edited some more pages, and will continue. Ground Zero (talk) 20:47, 11 September 2017 (UTC)
Hi, just to say that we do require maps on destination articles. If you don't like the dynamic one, then feel free to create a static one instead. Thanks. Andrewssi2 (talk) 09:11, 7 October 2017 (UTC)
- 1st you must give a reference to a rule, 2nd you must not vandalise the work of the others. See User_talk:Ibaman#Mapframe --Vadim Shlyakhov (talk) 09:14, 7 October 2017 (UTC)
- Continued at Wikivoyage:Travellers'_pub#.7B.7BMapframe.7D.7D_vandalism --Vadim Shlyakhov (talk) 13:25, 8 October 2017 (UTC)
- Vadim Shlyakhov : Allow your discussions to complete before removing the map. If you do it once more I will protect this page. Your choice. Andrewssi2 (talk) 20:34, 8 October 2017 (UTC)
Stop the personal attacks
You have been accusing me of vandalism, lying and probably a lot more. This must stop.
Wikivoyage:Keep_Wikivoyage_fun states that we must treat each other in good faith. Although I believe you are completely wrong in trying to remove maps, I have not stopped assuming 'good faith'.