Some articles I've created:
- Walking in the United Kingdom
- Trans Canada Trail
- Quebec Route 389
- Driving in Switzerland
- Surfing in Indonesia
- Souris (PEI)
- Guadalupe Island
- Priene, Miletus, and Didyma
- Shopping in the United States, Studying in the United States, Working in the United States
- Uranium City
- World Cup 2018
- Mazzorbo and Sant'Erasmo
- Aulavik National Park, Bruce Peninsula National Park, Georgian Bay Islands National Park, Fundy National Park, Gulf Islands National Park Reserve, Ivvavik National Park, Kejimkujik National Park, Kluane National Park and Reserve, Kouchibouguac National Park, Mealy Mountains National Park, Mingan Archipelago National Park Reserve, Mount Revelstoke National Park, Naats'ihch'oh National Park Reserve, Pacific Rim National Park Reserve, Pukaskwa National Park, Qausuittuq National Park, Quttinirpaaq National Park, Ukkusiksalik National Park, Sirmilik National Park, Rouge Park, Sable Island, Thaidene Nene National Park Reserve, Tuktut Nogait National Park, Vuntut National Park, Wapusk National Park
Substantive articles that I have created from stubs:
- La Mauricie National Park, Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve
- Laguna San Rafael National Park
- Campobello Island
- Lane Cove National Park
- Ayubia National Park
- Albert Lea
- Zurich (Ontario)
- Manitoba: Île-des-Chênes, The Pas, Pinawa
- Saskatchewan: Arborfield, Caronport, Estevan
- Alberta: Airdrie, Cochrane, High River, Longview, Okotoks, Strathmore, Wabamun, Athabasca, Oyen, Morinville, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain
- British Columbia: Cape Scott Provincial Park, Port Renfrew, Mt. Washington Alpine Resort, Mount Baldy, Cache Creek, Enderby
- Ontario: Brock, Scugog, [], [], [], [], [], [],
- Wikivoyage_talk:When_to_use_dates#When_to_use_dates_with_prices - 15 Dec 2017
- Schaumburg and associated - 12 Feb 2018
- Template talk:Exchange rates - 27 Jan 2018
- Talk:Mexico - 16 April 2018
- Wikivoyage_talk:Measurements#Fractions - 6 June 2018
Words like "recently", "currently" and "now" should usually be avoided because they go out of date quickly. Here are some examples of where these words have been added to articles and then left to rot like an egg sandwiches in the hot sun:
- Southlake - someone wrote that this city had been recently chosen as the best place to live within the Dallas/Fort Worth area. That was written in 2006 or earlier, but remained in the article until 2018.
- Milton Keynes - someone wrote that "the bus operator, MK Metro, has recently been purchased by Arriva". That happened in 2006, and remained in the article until 2018.
- Chukotka - "Chukotka was until just recently governed by... Roman Abramovich" is pretty awful when you're reading it in 2018, ten years after he left the post.
- Central Asia - saying that Turkmenistan was "ruled until recently by a post-Soviet lunatic" is misleading when he died in 2006.
- Rochester's Wegmans store was replaced in 2013, which is not "recently" if you're reading it in 2018.
- "LIAT, which merged with Caribbean Star recently" - the merger happened in 2007, and this line remained in the article until 2018.