Cities, towns and villages
- 2 Arundel - a town beneath a castle.
- 3 Bognor Regis
- 4 Burgess Hill
- 5 Crawley
- 6 East Grinstead - take a ride on the Bluebell Railway
- 7 Haywards Heath
- 8 Horsham
- 9 Littlehampton
- 10 Midhurst - in the middle of the South Downs National Park.
- 11 Petworth – a small town known for the stately home Petworth Park.
- 12 Selsey and Selsey Bill
- 13 Southwick
- 14 Shoreham-by-Sea
- 15 Steyning
- 16 Worthing
- 17 Amberley – a village known for its thatched cottages and castle.
- 18 Bosham - A coastal village in Chichester Harbour.
- 19 Crawley Down
- 20 Lancing - A large costal village.
- 21 Wiston
West Sussex and neighbouring East Sussex once made up the ancient Kingdom of Sussex.
English - dialect is Home Counties.
Speakers of other languages may have trouble being understood, but locals are often willing to be patient and multilingual dictionaries are available at bookstores