White Sulphur Springs is located the Smith River Valley and is known for its namesake hot springs.
White Sulphur Springs is located at the intersection of US Highway 12 and US Highway 89, about an hour-and-a-half east of Helena.
As a small town, there is no public transportation.
- 1 Castle Museum (Byron R. Sherman House), 310 2nd Avenue NE, ☏ . 'The Castle' is an imposing mansion built in 1892 by Bryon Roger Sherman, and is now the home of the Meagher County Museum.
- Red Ants Pants Music Festival, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Annual outdoor music festival held during the last weekend in July.
- 1 Showdown Ski Area, 2850 US 89, Neihart (30 min N of White Sulphur Springs), ☏ , toll-free: , email@example.com. Family friendly ski area in the Belt Mountains.
- Spa Hot Springs Motel & Clinic, 202 W Main St, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Three naturally heated mineral pools (2 outdoor, 1 indoor) which are cleaned and refilled nightly.
- Branding Iron Cafe, 307 3rd Ave SW, ☏ .
- Sageline Pizza & Strand Theatre, 210 E Main Street, ☏ , email@example.com.
- All Seasons Inn & Suites, 808 3rd Ave SW, ☏ , toll-free: , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spa Hot Springs Motel & Clinic, 202 W Main St, ☏ , email@example.com. 33 rooms, including 16 pool-side rooms.
|Routes through White Sulphur Springs|
|Helena ← Townsend ←||W E||→ Harlowton → Miles City|
|Fort Macleod ← Great Falls ←||N S||→ Livingston → Yellowstone National Park|