The Wales Expedition is a Wikivoyage Expedition to promote and coordinate collaboration to improve Wikivoyage's articles pertaining to Wales. If you'd like to join the effort, please add your signature to the bottom of the page!
Article statistics for Wales
Note that numbers in the tables are not dynamically calculated and must be manually updated. Last updated on 17 Jun. 2017.
Click on number to get an updated list of pages by status. (Note sometime the link just sits there, usually due to the database updating, come back in 10 minutes.)
Remember a reasonable Get In section, as well as listings, is needed to make usable.
Key destinations that should be guides but still needs some more content and work done on them.
Other candidates that could with just a little effort be guide status:
Current articles under discussion and work in progress
Articles that are currently being worked on or under discussion such as merge or delete. Or articles you wish to bring to other attention.
Discussions should take place on the talk page of the article, this is just to highlight activity.
- Tywyn is at guide status but needs some updating, adding of geo coords and removing of duplicate references.
- Wrexham listings need checking and expanding.
- Swansea listings need checking.
- Bridgend listings need checking.
Article ideas and requests
- usablecity without See listing
- usablecity without Do listing
- usablecity without Event listing
- usablecity without Drink listing
- usablecity without Buy listing
- Complete Routebox navigation for major transport routes.
- Create custom page banner image
- Articles with no photographs This takes a few minutes to generate list and suggestions.
- Articles needing attention
- Event date needs updating
- Geo zoom
- phone format
- phone country code
- Articles with dead external links
- Articles with formerly dead external links
- Wikipedia-Wikidata check needed
- Airport code without link
- Tourist attractions in Wales category
- List of museums in Wales
- Scores on the Doors database of almost everywhere in the UK that sells or prepares food (includes many places not open to the public - even prisons).
- 20 Aug 2016 - all city articles have at least one listing.
- 14 Sept 2016 - all city articles have at least one sleep listing.
- 10 Oct 2016 - less than half the articles now at outline
- 17 Oct 2016 - all city articles have a least one see listing.
- 20 Nov 2016 - all city articles have a least one eat listing.
- 4 Dec 2016 - all articles at least usable !!!