North America > United States of America > Florida > Central Florida > East Central Florida > Orange County (Florida) > Winter Garden
The easiest way to get to Winter Garden from the Airport is the highway. Winter Garden is located next to two highways: Florida's Turnpike and SR 429.
- West Orange Trail. A 22-mile paved trail going from Killarney, passing through Downtown Winter Garden, up to Apopka.
- Winter Garden Village. An outdoor shopping center containing numerous department stores and restaurants.
- 4 Rivers Smoakhouse, 1047 South Dillard Street Winter Garden, FL 34787. Mon-Thurs: 11AM-8PM; Fri-Sat: 11AM-9PM; Closed Sunday. A popular Texas-style smokehouse known for it's signature Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork, and Ribs.
- Chef's Table Restaurant, 99 West Plant Street, Winter Garden, Florida 34787.
- Al Fresco, 146 W. Plant St., Suite 140 Winter Garden, Florida 34787. Lunch: Mon-Sun 11AM-3PM, Dinner: Mon-Thurs 5PM-9PM, Fri-Sun 5PM-10PM. Modern Mediterranean Cuisine
- Historic Edgewater Hotel, 99 West Plant Street, Winter Garden, FL, 34787, ☎ . A local Bed-and-Breakfast Hotel in the heart of Historic Downtown Winter Garden.
|Routes through Winter Garden|
|Wildwood ← Jct N S ←||N S||→ Orlando → West Palm Beach|