Clermont is a city in Lake County, Florida, just over 20 miles (32 km) west of Orlando. While the city is small and primarily residential, it is home to a handful of landmarks and offbeat attractions that make it a stop worth considering when in the area.
From downtown Orlando, take FL-408 W and get on Florida's Turnpike FL-50 W, then get off at Exit 272. Follow FL-50 W into Clermont.
Orlando Cab Co., +1 407-575-7757
Lynx Bus- 204 Clermont Express, +1 407-841-5969
- 1 Florida Citrus Tower, 141 North Hwy 27, ☏ . M-Sa 8AM-5PM. Museum detailing the rich history of the region's citrus groves, featuring an elevator-served observation tower at elevation of 226 ft (69 m) with panoramic views.
- Lake Louisa State Park. Beautiful grounds and a lake.
- Lakeridge Winery and Vineyards, 19239 U.S. 27 North. Free tours and wine tasting.
- The Presidents Hall of Fame, 123 S Hwy 27. Features various exhibits, displays, and memorabilia related to the American presidency, including a highly-detailed miniature replica of the White House.
- 1 Sky Zone Clermont. - located in Clermont
- [dead link] South Lake Hospital Therapeudic Garden and Meditative Labyrinth, 1900 Don Wickham Drive, ☏ . An outdoor labyrinth and therapeutic garden is located on the South Lake Hospital campus as a helpful tool for quiet meditation, prayer or relaxation. The labyrinth's physical and symbolic paths have served as centers for prayer and meditation by different faiths and cultures for thousands of years. The adjoining community gardens offer opportunities to learn the skills of organice gardening and its benefits to those who wish rent a parcel. Free.
- Fairfield Inn and Suites, 1750 Hunt Trace, ☏ . 85 rooms
- Holiday Inn Express Clermont, 1810 South Highway 27, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Stay Smart breakfast served 6AM – 9:30AM
- [dead link] Sanann Villa. Sanann Villa is an air-conditioned, spacious 4 bed (2 king master suites), 3.5 bath villa, situated in the upscale Glenbrook Resort and is located minutes from the Disney World and Orlando. This vacation home sleeps up to 10 guests and includes a gamesroom (with pool table, foosball, air hockey, electronic darts, TV, XBox & stereo system), heated pool & spa, entertainment area (with 47" TV, DVD, VCR & Playstation 2), together with use of the Glenbrook resort clubhouse & guest facilities.
- Vacation Village Resort, 10301 US Hwy. 27, Clermont FL 34711 (18 Miles NW of Disney), ☏ , toll-free: . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 10AM. Fully furnished villas and lofts with full kitchens located on 44 acres in South Lake County. Heated Olympic Pool, Access to Lake Louisa, Fishing Pier, Boat Ramp, Tennis Cts., Basketball, Shuffleboard, etc. Wireless internet at Club House. Near golf courses and shopping. $79/night.
|Routes through Clermont|
|Ocala ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Davenport → Miami|