North America > United States of America > New England > Maine > Greater Portland > Yarmouth (Maine)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yarmouth is served by Interstate 295 and US Route 1.
- Yarmouth Clam Festival. Starts on the third Friday in July.
- 1 Eartha, 2 DeLorme Dr (off I-295). The world's largest rotating (and revolving!) globe, Eartha is one millionth the size of Earth, which works out to about 41 feet in diameter. Housed inside what used to be the headquarters of the DeLorme cartographic company, visitors are still welcome to view the massive globe from any of three levels.
- Muddy Rudder, 1335 US Route One, ☏ .
- Bruce's Burritos, 438 Route 1, ☏ .
- 1 Day's Crabmeat & Lobster, 1269 US Route 1, ☏ . Mon - Sat: 8AM-5PM; Sun: 8AM-2PM. market price.
|Routes through Yarmouth|
|Augusta ← Freeport ←||N S||→ Falmouth → Portland|
|Brunswick ← Freeport ←||N S||→ Falmouth → Portland|
|Windham ← Gray ←||W E||→ END|