Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amherst is a city in Ohio.
Amherst is in between I90 and SR2 where SR58 Intersects both.
- Amherst Historical Society & Sandstone Village, 113 South Lake St, ☏ . Step back into the 1800s.
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial of Lorain County, North Lake Street, ☏ .
- Jamie's Flea Market, Rt. 113 (one half mile west of Rt. 58), ☏ .
- Millers Apple Hill, 50549 State Route 113, ☏ .
- Timber Ridge Campground, 51900 Portman Rd, ☏ .
- The Kneaded Touch, 574 North Leavitt Rd, ☏ . Spa.
- Workshop Players, 44820 Middle Ridge Rd, ☏ .
- Single Tree Winery, 12488 Baumhart Rd, ☏ . Nestled in seventeen acres, complete with a tasting room, an upstairs party room, and an outdoor picnic area.
- Art Gallery at Sandstone Village, 767 Milan Ave, ☏ . Contains the work of Neal Jenne, Artist in Residence, as well as the works of many area artists.
- 1 Neiding Park.
- Don Mould's Plantation West (Route 58 & Route 113), ☏ .
- Jefferson 150 Restaurant, 150 Jefferson St, ☏ .
- Days Inn, 934 Leavitt Rd, ☏ .
- Motel 6, 704 North Leavitt Rd, ☏ .
Cedar Point is nearby on 2 West.
|Routes through Amherst|
|Toledo ← Milan ←||W E||→ Elyria → Cleveland/Akron|
|Sandusky ← Vermilion ←||W E||→ Elyria → Cleveland|
|END ← Lorain ←||N S||→ Oberlin → Ashland|