Jump to navigation Jump to search
Elyria is a city in Northeast Ohio.
OH-2, OH-57, OH-113, OH-301, US-20, I-80/Ohio Turnpike, and I-90
- Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport (CLE IATA). Open to the public, Owned by the City of Cleveland, +1 216 265-6000, 5300 Riverside Drive, (Take OH-237 N, OH-17 W, I-480 W, OH-10 W, and OH-57 N to get to Elyria), 9955 feet long and 150 feet wide portland cement concrete runway.
- Richards Airport (9OH4). Private use. Permission required prior to landing, Owned by Ralph Richards, +1 216 324-3109, 2301 W River Rd N, 1700 feet long and 60 feet wide grass and sod runway.
- Elyria Airport (1G1). Open to the public, Owned by Angela Gousios, +1 440 343-4943, 10800 Middle Ave, 3,053 feet long and 48 feet wide asphalt or bituminous concrete runway.
- Lorain County Regional Airport (FAA LID: LPR). Open to the public, Owned by the Lorain County Board of Commissioners, +1 440 323-4063, 44050 Russia Rd, 5002 feet long and 100 feet wide asphalt or bituminous concrete runway.
- 1 Elyria Amtrak Station (ELY), 410 East River St. Includes an enclosed waiting area with restrooms, 2 routes make stops at this station. The first route is Capitol Limited, Capitol Limited also makes stops at Chicago, South Bend, Elkhart, Waterloo, Toledo, Sandusky, Cleveland, Alliance, Pittsburgh, Connellsville, Cumberland, Martinsburg, Harpers Ferry, Rockville, and Washington. The other route is Lake Shore Limited, Lake Shore Limited also makes stops at Chicago, South Bend, Elkhart, Waterloo, Bryan, Toledo, Sandusky, Cleveland, Erie, Buffalo-Depew, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica, Schenectady, Albany-Rensselaer, Pittsfield, Springfield, Worcester, Framingham, Boston, Hudson, Rhinecliff, Poughkeepsie, Croton-Harmon, and New York.
- Lorain County Regional Airport, 44050 Russia Road, +1 440 323-4063.
- LCT (Lorain County Transit) +1 440 329-5525 or +1 440 244-6261 
- East Falls, Kerstetter Way (From I-80, I-90, & OH-2: Take OH-57 S, OH-57 S becomes Lorain Blvd, Lorain Blvd becomes Gateway Blvd, Turn Left on Lake Ave, Lake Ave becomes West Ave, & Turn Left on Kerstetter Way. From OH-57 & OH-113: Go South on Lorain Blvd, Lorain Blvd becomes Gateway Blvd, Turn Left on Lake Ave, Lake Ave becomes West Ave, & Turn Left on Kerstetter Way. From US-20 & OH-301: Go West on E Broad St & Turn Right on Kerstetter Way).
- Elyria Parks & Recreation, 131 Court St, ☎ .
- Finwood Estate, 799 North Abbe Rd, ☎ .
- North Park Sports Complex, 901 Duffy St, ☎ .
- Forest Hills Golf Course, 41971 Oberlin-Elyria Rd, ☎ .
- Commemorative Air Force - Cleveland Wing, 44050 Russia Rd, ☎ .
- Hickories Museum, 509 Washington Ave, ☎ .
- Monteith Hall, 218 East Ave, ☎ .
- Holy Love Ministries, 37137 Butternut Ridge Rd, ☎ .
- Cascade Park, 120 Floradale Ct (From I-80, I-90, & OH-2: Take OH-57 S, Turn Right on West River Rd N, & Turn Left on Floradale Ct. From OH-57 & OH-113: Go South on West River Rd N & Turn Left on Floradale Ct. From US-20 & OH-301: Take OH-57 N, Turn Left on West River Rd N, & Turn Left on Floradale Ct.), ☎ . Includes a Concession stand, a Nature Center/meeting facility, some nature/hiking trails, some picnic shelters, some playground equipment, some restrooms, and a sledding hill.
- Abbe Road Park, 740 North Abbe Rd (From I-90 & OH-2: Take OH-57 N, Turn Right on OH-254, Turn Right on Gulf Rd, Turn Left on Burns Rd, & Turn Right on OH-301. From I-80: Take OH-57 S & Turn Left on OH-301. From US-20, OH-57, & OH-113: Take OH-301 N. From OH-301: On East Side of OH-301.), ☎ . Includes some Basketball courts, and a small playground area.
- Bell Avenue Park, Bell Ave & Furnace St (From I-80, I-90, & OH-2: Take OH-57 S & Turn Left on Bell Ave. From OH-57: Go East on Bell Ave. From OH-113 Go North on Furnace St. From OH-301 & US-20: Take OH-57 N & Turn Right on Furnace St), ☎ . Includes a Small playground area.
- Molnar Outdoor, 9191 Leavitt Rd, ☎ .
- [dead link] Moss' Prime Rib & Spaghetti House, 525 Broad St (Located in downtown Elyria on Broad Street at the northwest corner of the square), ☎ . Hours are Tue-Thu 11:30AM-8:30PM, Fri 11:30AM-9:30PM, Sat 4:30PM-9:30PM, closed Sun and Mon. Bar open late each day. In 2011, Moss' Prime Rib & Spaghetti House got a new makeover created by the Food Network's most popular show, Restaurant Impossible.
- Rubin's Deli and Restaurant, 616 Leona St (From I-90 and OH-2: Take OH-57 S, turn right on Griswold Rd, and turn left on Leona St. From I-80, OH-113, US-20, and OH-301: Take OH 57 N, turn right on Midway Mall Blvd, turn left on Tillotson St, and turn left on 49th St), ☎ . At intersection of 49th St and Leona St.
- The Pub, 8741 West Ridge Road (Elyria, Ohio), ☎ . 12-2AM. Great local bar and food all under 10 bucks. Daily food specials, ample parking, music fun and more. under 10 bucks.
- Best Western Inn, 636 Griswold Rd, ☎ , fax: .
- Comfort Inn, 739 Leona St, ☎ .
- Country Inn & Suites, 645 Griswold Rd, ☎ .
- Econo Lodge, 523 Griswold Rd, ☎ .
- Elyria Motel, 701 Oberlin Rd, ☎ .
- Howard Johnson, 1724 Lorain Blvd, ☎ .
- Journey Inn, 888 Lorain Blvd, ☎ .
- Red Carpet Inn, 550 Griswold Rd, ☎ .
- Red Roof Inn & Suites, 621 Midway Blvd, ☎ .
- Super 8 Motel, 910 Lorain Blvd, ☎ .
- Elyria Public Library, 320 Washington Ave, ☎ . Offers public computers to non library card holders for up to 30 minutes a day.
|Routes through Elyria|
|Toledo ← Sandusky ←||W E||→ Cleveland → Pittsburgh|
|Toledo ← Sandusky ←||W E||→ Cleveland → Buffalo (Depew)|
|Toledo ← Vermilion ←||W E||→ North Ridgeville → Akron|
|Toledo/Sandusky ← Amherst ←||W E||→ Avon → Cleveland|
|Toledo ← Oberlin ←||W E||→ North Ridgeville → Cleveland|