From Interstate 80
- Route 33 South to Route 512 East
- Route 191 South
- Route 611 South to Route 512 West
From Interstate 78 and Route 22
- Routh 33 North to Route 512 East
- Route 611 North to Route 512 West
From the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike (Interstate 476)
- Route 22 East to Route 33 North to Route 512 East
The primary and most convenient point of airline entry to Bangor and Lehigh Valley is Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE). Various airlines operate out of this airport. Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) is a major international airport that is about 70 miles away. Since it is a hub for several national airlines, it is easy to obtain non-stop flights to Philadelphia International compared to ABE and usually cheaper.
- Columcille Megalith Park, 2155 Fox Gap Road, ☎ . Dawn to dusk. Call or check website for special events.. A beautiful walking park with "megaliths", giant celtic stones similar to the ones at Stonehenge, strategically placed. Periodic celtic celebrations like Maypoles, group meditations, "pageants", concerts and other events on equinox days and other special events.
- Kirkridge Retreat and Study Center (a place for rest and renewal), 2495 Fox Gap Road (http://www.kirkridge.org/directions.html), ☎ . The web site calls it "rooted in Christ", but it's not fundamentalist at all. Programs for Lesbian/Gay, etc. groups, therapeutic recovery groups, yoga, peace activist groups, Native American spiriualism and more programs like that. Very beautiful mountain, with "tarn" to swim in, a memorial garden, and a meditative "labyrynth".
- Smith KREKK Alpacas, 7525 Hahn Rd, ☎ . Family owned and operated alpaca farm. Farm tours by appt.
- Catamount Tattoo, 28 S 1st St, ☎ . M-Th appointment only, F-Su walk in 1PM-9PM. Custom tattoos. Commissioned portraits and prints in art and photography for sale.
- The Broadway Pub, 62 Broadway, ☎ . A great pub in the heart of downtown Bangor, on the first floor the historic Colonial Hotel. Features a diverse food menu and a good selection of major label and craft beers. Food and drink specials daily.
- The Arrowheart Inn (Bed & Breakfast), 3021 Valley View Drive, ☎ , toll-free: , (pin 9435)fax: .
- Belle Reve Bed & Breafast, 7757 Martins Creek-Belvidere Road, ☎ . Tranquil b&b along the west bank of the Delaware River.
- Lehigh Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau, 
- Bethlehem Visitor Center, 505 Main St, Bethlehem, +1 610 691-6055. Hours: Tu-Sa 10AM-PM, Su noon-5PM.
Other Lehigh Valley locations
- Allentown - home of Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom - 31 miles
- Bethlehem - home of the Sands Casino Resort - 25 miles
- Easton - home of The Crayola FACTORY - 15 miles
- Hellertown - 28 miles
- Emmaus - 37 miles
- Fogelsville - 38 miles
- Nazareth - 12 miles
- Whitehall - 32 miles