North America > United States of America > Midwest > Ohio > Northeast Ohio > Greater Cleveland > Cuyahoga County > Beachwood
Bus 94 serves Beachwood. From the terminus of the Green and Blue Line in Shaker Heights, you can walk to Beachwood.
- 1 Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage, 2929 Richmond Rd, ☎ . Su,Tu,Th,Sa 11AM-5PM, W 11AM-9PM, Sa noon-5PM, closed M. An inspirational experience for any American who is one or has descended from immigrant(s). The museum is divided into three sections: the permanent exhibits which focus on Cleveland's Jewish community, its history, and its contributions; a portion of the Temple Tifereth-Israel Judaic art collection; and the temporary exhibits, currently home to the "Cradles of Christianity" exhibit. $12 adults, $10 seniors and students, $5 children 5-11, free for children under 5.
- 2 Temple-Tifereth Israel, 26000 Shaker Blvd, ☎ . A Reform Jewish synagogue built in 1971. The congregation dates back to 1850 and used to have its home at the Temple in University Circle. The temple also houses rotating museum exhibits.
- 1 Canterbury Golf Club, 22000 S.Woodland Rd, ☎ . One of Golf Magazine's Top 100 courses, this golf course was established in 1921 and has hosted all of golf's major rotating championships, including the PGA Championship (1973) and the US Open (1940, 1946). $100 for 18 holes.
- 1 Beachwood Place Mall, 26300 Cedar Rd (intersection of Cedar Road and Richmond Road). Beachwood Place is a massive shopping center featuring over one hundred upscale merchants like Nordstrom and Sak's Fifth Avenue.
- Moxie, 3355 Richmond Rd, ☎ .
- Taza's (Eton Center). Great Lebanese food.
- Giovanni's Ristorante, 25550 Chagrin Blvd, ☎ . 1 of 6 Cleveland restaurants with AAA's four diamond rating.
- 1 Clarion Hotel, 26300 Chagrin Blvd, ☎ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM.
- 2 Courtyard, 3695 Orange Pl, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: .
- 3 Extended StayAmerica, 3820 Orange Pl, ☎ .
- 4 Residence Inn, 3750 Orange Pl, ☎ , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM. 4 floors, 144 rooms, 14 suites, and two meeting rooms. Amenities include free wireless internet, free continental breakfast, free parking, fitness center, business center, and pool with two-story waterslide (48" height requirement, closed Mondays & Tuesdays). The rooms lack soundproofing, so try to get a room on the back side of the hotel if you don't want to wake up every time someone drives into the parking lot with loud music playing.
- 5 Super 8, 3795 Orange Pl, ☎ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM.
- Shaker Heights - One of America's oldest planned communities, Shaker Heights offers parks, lakes, and some incredible architecture, as well as dining and hotel options.
- Chagrin Falls - A neighboring suburb that is home to quaint shops, nice restaurants, and a waterfall that gives the town its name.
- Cleveland - The major city that dominates the region, Cleveland has experienced a revival in recent years and offers numerous food, lodging and entertainment options.
|Routes through Beachwood|
|Cleveland ← Shaker Heights ←||W E||→ Warren → Youngstown|