Bedford is a city in New Hampshire.
Manchester Boston Regional Airport (MHT IATA), Route 101 exit 2, just minutes away from Bedford, it is a much more convenient option rather than going to the Logan International Airport (BOS IATA). From here, you can reach all the main cities of the United States, along with Canada. The airport is not very large, and it is easy to navigate around. Has only two security checkpoints and two floors.
- Carrabba's, 2 Upjohn St, ☏ . Mon-Thurs 4PM-10PM, Fri 4PM-11PM, Sat 3PM-11PM, Sun noon-9PM. The casual, yet festive atmosphere with their Italian touches. Their suberb service and comfortable setting complements the quality meals that they offer. Also offered is a Car Side To Go experience, making it easy to take home affordable meal.
- Pizza Mia, 460 Route 101 (Bedford West Plaza), ☏ . Mon-Thurs 11AM-9PM, Fri & Sat 11AM–10PM and Sun noon-9PM. A large pizza ranges from about $11.00-25.00. A local favorite family restaurant is well known for their different kinds of pizza and other options such as hot subs, entrees, appetizers, pasta, salad, and a kids menu. They also offer delivery during their hours.
- Pizza Bella, 178 Route 101 (Bedford Village Inn), ☏ . Mondays through Sundays from 10AM. until 10PM. They will deliver those same days, from 5PM. Until 10PM. A large pizza ranges from about $10.00-16.00. Conveniently located in the center of town, near sporting locations and the schools, it is a frequent hang out for many locals. They are well known for their pizza, subs, salads and dinners.
- T-bones, 25 South River Rd, ☏ . Open Sunday-Thursday 11:30AM-10PM, Friday-Saturday 11:30AM-11PM. Not open on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day.. "Classic" entrees range from about $12.00-16.00. Catering is available. Handicap accessible. Bar accompanied with high definition TVs. Made from scratch recipes. All recipes are developed in own kitchens. Offers "Chef Nicole's" healthy menu. Fresh ingredients mostly New Hampshire based companies. Seafood delivered fresh (hours after getting it from the sea). Produce is delivered daily. Received awards for best burgers (six years in a row) and best kids menu from the "Best of New Hampshire".
- Bedford Village Inn, 2 Olde Bedford Way, ☏ . The BVI is a luxurious inn that offers overnight accommodations, corporate functions, weddings and their award winning food service. If offers the quaint New Hampshire experience, which is comfortable and welcoming.
|Routes through Bedford|
|Concord ← Manchester ←||N S||→ Merrimack → Nashua|
|Concord ← Manchester ←||N S||→ Merrimack → Lowell|
|Milford ← Amherst ←||W E||→ Manchester → Exeter|