Jump to navigation Jump to search
- US 380 west of Decatur
- Bridgeport Historical Museum, 1102 Lawdin St, ☏ . Focuses on area history since the 1860s, including an interesting exhibit about the area's coal mining days.
- Historic Downtown, Halsell St. Full of turn-of-the-century buildings.
- Lake Bridgeport.
- T & L Antique Shop, 1023 Halsell St, ☏ .
- Red's Take 5 Sports Bar, 101 Industrial Park, ☏ .
- Greystone Inn, 1810 US Highway 380, ☏ .
|Routes through Bridgeport|
|Post ← Graham ←||W E||→ Decatur → Denton|