Jump to navigation Jump to search
Casa Grande is a city in South Central Arizona.
There is no public transportation, so a car is essential.
- Casa Grande Ruins National Monument, in nearby Coolidge
- 1 Casa Grande Art Museum, 319 W 3 St, ☏ . Oct-May W Th Sa 1PM-4PM.
- 2 Casa Grande Main Street District, 110 W 2nd St, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Downtown Casa Grande has a number of buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places. A helpful map of the most interesting buildings can be downloaded here.
- 3 Casa Grande Valley Historical Society, 110 W Florence Blvd, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Sep-May Th-Su 12AM-4PM. Exhibits historic artifacts and photographs from the region. $5 (adults), $4 (seniors), free (kids).
- 1 Pinal County Fair, 512 S Eleven Mile Corner (7 miles east of I-10), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Annually in late March. $8 (adults), $4 (children 6-12 yrs), free (children 0-5 yrs).
- 2 Agri-Country Bluegrass Festival, 512 S Eleven Mile Corner (Pinal County Fairgrounds), ☏ . late January. This annual three-day festival hosts musical bluegrass acts from across the US. There is also a classic car show, food, and other entertainment. $8 (adults), free (kids 12 and under).
- 3 Shamrock Farms Tour, 40034 W Clayton Rd, Stanfield, ☏ (reservations). T, Th, Sa Oct-May. Tour a working dairy farm. Reservations required prior to visit. $9 (adults), $7.50 (seniors and military), $6 (children 2-12 yrs).
- 4 Skydive Arizona, 4900 N Taylor St, Eloy, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 SkyVenture Arizona, 4900 N Taylor St, Eloy, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: . Indoor skydiving.
- Arizona City Golf Club, 13939 S Cleator Rd, Arizona City, ☏ .
- 1 Outlets at Casa Grande, 2300 E Tanger Dr, ☏ , toll-free: . 22 brand-name stores, including Liz Claiborne, PacSun, Sears, Guess, Izod, OshKosh, and GNC.
- 1 Bedillon's Restaurant, 800 N Park Ave, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. T-F 11AM-2:30PM, 5PM-9PM; S 5PM-9:30PM; closed Su-M. American food for special occasions.
- 2 Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 2281 E Florence Blvd, ☏ .
- 3 Johnstones Family Restaurant, 2300 E Tanger Dr, ☏ .
- 4 McMashers Sports Bar & Grill, 1355 E Florence Blvd #139, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 11AM-2AM daily.
- 5 Robson Ranch Bar & Grill, 5750 N Robson Blvd, Eloy, ☏ (reservations).
- 6 Food City, 300 N Florence St, ☏ . Daily 6AM-11PM.
- 7 Fry's Food, 1385 E Florence Blvd, ☏ . Daily 6AM-midnight. Has a full-service deli and on-site pharmacy.
- 8 Safeway, N Trekell Rd, ☏ . Daily 5AM-midnight. Has a full-service deli and on-site pharmacy.
- 1 Corks Wine Bar, 108 W 2nd St, ☏ .
- 1 Best Western Plus, 665 N Via Del Cielo Rd, ☏ , toll-free: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Free wi-fi and breakfast.
- 2 Francisco Grande Hotel & Golf Resort, 26000 W Gila Bend Hwy, toll-free: . The Arizona Hotel & Golf Resort has recently undergone an $8 million renovation of its hotel rooms and suites, including the golf course and all its dining and meeting facilities. The resort's restaurants and watering holes provide a variety of casual and upscale dining and entertainment options. $79 & up.
- 3 Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 805 Cacheris Ct, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12AM. Free wi-fi and breakfast; pets accepted.
- 4 MainStay Suites (email@example.com), 851 County Rd (I-10), ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM. Extended-stay hotel.
- 1 Greater Casa Grande Chamber of Commerce, 575 N Marshall St, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. M-F 9AM-5PM.
|Routes through Casa Grande|
|Yuma ← Dateland ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Merges into|
|Phoenix ← Chandler ←||W E||→ Eloy → Tucson|