Derry is a town in New Hampshire.
Manchester - Boston Regional Airport (MHT IATA), Brown Av. Route 101 exit 2, Phone: +1 603 624-6556. A convenient way to get to the city and much of southern New Hampshire. Sometimes used as a low-cost, low hassle alternative to Logan International Airport in Boston.
Vermont Transit, 119 Canal St. Manchester, Toll free: +1 800-552-8737. Service from Montréal, Vermont, Maine and New Hampshire.
Concord Trailways, 119 Canal St. Manchester, Toll free: +1 800-639-3317. Service from Boston to Manchester. During rush hour, there is also commuter service to nearby Londonderry.
The town is off exit 4 of Interstate 93.
The main mode of transportation in Derry is by car, with notable attractions being well outside of downtown.
With multiple bicycle paths within Derry, most of the town can be accessed easily and safely by bicycle.
- Robert Frost Farm, 122 Rockingham Rd., ☏ . The farm of notable American poet Robert Frost is now a museum just outside the town's center. Frost lived there and many of his notable poems were written there. Inside: $4 for NH residents, $5 otherwise. Outside: No cost.
- Taylor Mill Historic Site, 242 Island Pond Rd., ☏ . Open to the public on the second and fourth Saturdays of each month from 10 AM to 4 PM from late May to mid-October. A sawmill in current operation. Free.
- Derry Rail Trail (Bike Path). The southern portion of the Granite State Rail Trail runs directly through Derry, with multiple easy parking areas in town.
- Mary Ann's Diner, 29 E Broadway, ☏ . Mary Ann's was rated one of the Great Ate Diners by the Phantom Gourmet.
- T-Bones Great American Eatery, 39 Crystal Ave, ☏ .
- The Grind Rail Trail Cafe (The Grind), 5 W Broadway, Derry, NH 03038. Coffee shop in the center of downtown Derry, with easy access from the rail trail
- Robert Frost Motor Inn, 185 Rockingham Rd, ☏ .
- Sleep Inn, 72 Perkins Rd, ☏ .
|Routes through Derry|
|Manchester ← Londonderry ←||N S||→ Salem → Lawrence|
|Nashua ← Salem ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Exeter|