Derry is a town in New Hampshire.
Manchester - Boston Regional Airport (MHT IATA), Brown Av. Route 101 exit 2, Phone: +1 603 624-6556. A convenient way to get to the city and much of southern New Hampshire. Sometimes used as a low-cost, low hassle alternative to Logan International Airport in Boston.
Vermont Transit, 119 Canal St. Manchester, Toll free: +1 800-552-8737. Service from Montréal, Vermont, Maine and New Hampshire.
Concord Trailways, 119 Canal St. Manchester, Toll free: +1 800-639-3317. Service from Boston to Manchester. During rush hour, there is also commuter service to nearby Londonderry.
The town is located off exit 4 of Interstate 93.
- Robert Frost Farm, ☏ . The farm of notable American poet Robert Frost is now a museum just outside the town's center. Frost lived their and many of his notable poems were written their.
- Mary Ann's Diner, 29 E Broadway, ☏ . Mary Ann's was rated one of the Great Ate Diners by the Phantom Gourmet.
- T-Bones Great American Eatery, 39 Crystal Ave, ☏ .
- Derry Express, 49 East Broadway, ☏ .
- Better Than Fred's Salsa, 19 Elm St, ☏ .
- Robert Frost Motor Inn, 185 Rockingham Rd, ☏ .
- Sleep Inn, 72 Perkins Rd, ☏ .
|Routes through Derry|
|Manchester ← Londonderry ←||N S||→ Salem → Lawrence|
|Nashua ← Salem ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Exeter|