Jump to navigation Jump to search
Digos is the provincial capital of Davao Del Sur. It is nicknamed as the "Mango Capital of the Philippines".
- Motor Tricycles to anywhere in Digos cost ₱10 per person.
- The bus terminal is 2 km from the city center.
- Mary Grace Cathedral..
- Aqua Del Sol Swimming pool. 9AM-9PM.
- Dawis Beach. Nice swimming beach.
Malls & supermarkets
- Puregold Supermarket, Rizal Aveune. 8AM-8PM.
- Gaisano Grand Mall of Digos, Digos-Suitan Kudarat Road. 9AM-8PM. Has a Gaisano Supermarket.
- Unitop Department Store & Supermarket., Rizal Avenue. 9AM-8PM.
Banks & ATMs
- Metro Bank, Estrada Street. 24-hour ATM. Master Card/Visa Card ATM.
- PNB Bank, Quezon Street. 24-hour ATM. Visa Card ATM.
- Digos City Inn, Roxas Ext Road. Check-out: noon. Fan single/double rooms with own bathroom. from ₱300.
- Jekoy's Inn, Davao-Cotabato Road. Check-out: 1noon. Single/double rooms with own bathroom and cable tv. From ₱500.
- Danny's Place Hotel, Bypass Road, ☏ . Check-out: noon. A/C double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. From ₱600.
- OHH Inn, Luna Ex Road, ☏ . A/C double rooms with own bathroom and cable tv. 12 hours ₱500, 24 hours ₱750.
|Routes through Digos|
|Davao ← Santa Cruz ←||N S||→ Santa Cruz → General Santos|
|END ←||E W||→ Bansalan → Kidapawan|