The Walt Disney Company operates several theme parks and theme park resorts around the world. It is one of the world's largest corporations in mass media and entertainment. While most people associate the name "Disney" with animated cartoons, the company holds a vast range of fiction material in all kinds of media. It also owns the American Broadcasting Company (ABC) and sportscaster ESPN.
- Disneyland — The two-park resort in Anaheim, California.
- Disneyland Park — The original park that opened in 1955.
- Disney California Adventure — Opened in 2001.
- Downtown Disney — Entertainment district.
- Walt Disney World — The four-park flagship resort destination outside Orlando, Florida.
- Tokyo Disney Resort — The two-park resort in Chiba, Japan.
- Tokyo Disneyland — The first Asian park, opened in 1983.
- Tokyo DisneySea — Opened in 2001.
- Hong Kong Disneyland — A theme park in Hong Kong, China, opened in 2005.
- Shanghai Disneyland Resort — A planned theme park in Shanghai, China, scheduled to open in 2016.
- Disneyland Paris — The two-park resort in Marne-la-Vallée, France.
- Disneyland Park — The first European park, opened in 1992.
- Walt Disney Studios Paris — Opened in 2002.
- Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Magic
- Disney Wonder
- Disney Dream
- Disney Fantasy
Real locations associated with Disney films
- Pixar's "Cars" (2006 film) is based on research trips to more than 1200 miles (2000 km) of Route 66, as well as NASCAR tracks and Detroit automakers. See Radiator Springs for an itinerary retracing a five-state journey through Baxter Springs and Peach Springs.
- Winnie the Pooh's Hundred Acre Wood is based on the Five Hundred Acre Wood near Hartfield and the Ashdown Forest. Statues of Winnie stand at the London Zoo, at her White River (Ontario) birthplace and in Winnipeg, the city for which the bear was named.
- Walt Disney Family Museum, San Francisco, California – owned and operated by the Disney family, not The Walt Disney Company.
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|