Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dulnain Bridge is a village in Strathspey.
- From the South: take the A9 towards Inverness. Bypass Aviemore, then first turn right to Elgin / Grantown on Spey on the A95. Dulnain Bridge is 9 miles further north.
- From the North: take the A9 south from Inverness, leaving at the Carrbridge exit. Take the A938 through Carrbridge, to Dulnain Bridge.
- From the North East: from Grantown on Spey take the A95 south towards Aviemore. Dulnain Bridge is 3 miles south of Grantown.
- From the South West: from Fort William through Newtonmore and Kingussie to the A9. Then directions as for traffic from the south.
First go to Aviemore, then taxi to Dulnain (approx £12), or hire a car there.
Fly to Inverness Dalcross Airport, which is a 40 minutes drive from Dulnain. Car hire is available.
- 1 Roche moutonnées (sheepback). Glacial rock formation.
- 1 Broomhill railway station (Strathspey Railway). Used as the station for Glenbogle, in the BBC series "Monarch of the Glen".
- Abernethy Highland Games are held in mid-August at Nethy Bridge. The next event is Sat 8 Aug 2020.
- Muckrach Country House Hotel, see "Sleep" listing.
- 1 Tigh na Sgiath Country House Hotel, Skye of Curr Rd, ☏ .
- 2 Mount View Hotel, Grantown Rd, Nethy Bridge, ☏ .
- Muckrach Country House Hotel, Dulnain Bridge PH26 3LY (off A938), ☏ . Victorian shooting lodge set in 10 acres of grounds. 4-star hotel with good restaurant.