Florida Gold Coast is a region along the Atlantic coast of southern Florida in the United States of America. It consists of Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties. Miami Beach has been one of America's pre-eminent beach resorts for almost a century. Miami is undergoing a massive building boom and its skyline currently ranks third in the U.S. behind New York City and Chicago. The Miami area has over 80 highrise towers under construction, such as the Biscayne Wall in Downtown Miami, and a row of skyscrapers being built along the west side of Biscayne Boulevard. Miami currently has the five tallest skyscrapers in the state of Florida with the tallest being the Four Seasons Hotel & Tower.
- Boca Raton
- Delray Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Miami Beach
- West Palm Beach
The Gold Coast is considered the area between Palm Beach and Miami so any airports and bus stops between these cities can be used for entrance.
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park, 1200 South Crandon Boulevard, Key Biscayne, ☎ .
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, 3109 East Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, ☎ .
- John D. MacArthur Beach State Park, 10900 Jack Nicklaus Drive, North Palm Beach, ☎ .
- John U. Lloyd Beach State Park, 6503 North Ocean Drive, Dania Beach, ☎ .
- Oleta River State Park, 3400 NE 163rd Street, North Miami Beach, ☎ . 8AM to sundown. $6.
- The Barnacle Historic State Park, 3485 Main Highway, Miami, ☎ .
Please note that this list does not include "honorary consoles", that a few of the following may not provide all consulate services (ie. passports, national ID cards), and that some websites are only available in spanish.