Jump to navigation Jump to search
Halesworth is a Roman settlement. The tourist information centre is in the library.
- 1 The Cut, The Cut, New Cut, IP19 8BY, ☏ , email@example.com. Tu-Sa 11AM-2PM (Box office), Tu-Sa 10AM-4PM (Cafe and galleries and office).
- 2 Halesworth and District Museum, The Railway Station, Station Road, IP19 8BZ, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Tu-Sa 10AM-12:30PM, W 2PM-4PM. free.
- 3 Halesworth Gallery, Steeple End, IP19 8LL, ☏ . free.
- 4 Halesworth Library, Bridge Street, IP19 8AD, ☏ . W, Th and Sa 10AM - 2PM.
- 1 Gainsborough Drive Play Park (off Gainsborough Drive).
- 2 Halesworth Town Park, Saxons Way, IP19 8EX. a path leads to the Millennium Green
- 1 The Co-operative Food & Petrol, The Co-operative Food & Petrol, IP19 8LU, ☏ . M-F 8AM-10PM, Sa 8AM-8PM, Su 10AM-4PM.
- 2 Halesworth Post Office, 53-54 Thoroughfare, IP19 8AR, ☏ . M-W and F-Sa 9AM-3PM. on the pedestrianized road
- 1 Halesworth Fish and Chips, ☏ . Tu-F 11:30AM-1:45PM and 4:30PM-9PM, Sa 11:30AM- 1:45PM and 4:30PM-8PM.
- 1 The King's Head (The Low House), Goram's Mill Lane, Laxfield IP13 8DW, ☏ . Tu-F noon-3PM, 6PM-11PM, Sa noon-11PM, Su noon-6PM. Charming old thatched pub: no bar, you order from the tap room. They also have rooms. B&B double £85.
As of Sept 2022, Halesworth has 4G from EE and (in patches) from O2, but no signal from Three or Vodafone. 5G has not yet reached this area.