Halifax is a town in Massachusetts.
Halifax is on Route 106. From Boston take Route 93 south to Route 3 south, exit 9. Turn right on Rt. 3A (toward Kingston). Bear left onto Route 106.
Halifax is on the MBTA Plymouth/Kingston commuter rail line to Boston.
- Halifax Congregational Church, 503 Plymouth St. (Rt. 106). An excellent architectural example of a classic white steepled New England church.
- Monponsett Pond. The best views are from Route 58 north of Route 106.
- [dead link]Fieldstone Farm, 233 Washington Street. Pembroke MA. Equestrian lessons, boarding, training, sales. 781-829-9638
The local Wal-Mart is at the junction of Routes 106 and 58.
- [dead link]Halifax Country Club, 100 Country Club Drive, ☎ . Th,F 11AM-9PM, Sa 7AM-9PM, Su 7AM-1PM. (off Rt. 106). One of those very competent "good food, good value" places that goes unnoticed.
Grille 58. <H1>Outstanding food. Full portions. Great waitstaff </H1> You will love this place. Usually a wait, but worth it. Resist sister establishment nearby.
- Holiday Inn Boston South, 929 Hingham St.
|Routes through Halifax|
|Weymouth ← Hanson ←||N S||→ Plympton → Rochester/Wareham|
|Foxborough ← East Bridgewater ←||W E||→ Plympton → Kingston|
|Boston ← Hanson ←||NW SE||→ Kingston/Plymouth → END|