Jump to navigation Jump to search
The heart of Halifax lies at the intersection of MA-106 and MA-58.
- 1 Halifax Station (MBTA Kingston Line), 6 Garden Rd. Accessible boarding for all train cars. 412 parking spaces, 10 accessible. Bike racks. MBTA zone 7. $11 to Boston; parking $2.
- 2 Monponsett Pond Seaplane Base, 87 Cedar Ln (Halifax), ☏ . 24 hours daily. Two water runways available for public use aviation.
- 1 Monponsett Pond, Monponsett St (Halifax). 24 hours daily. The best views are from Route 58 north of Route 106. Free.
- Country Club of Halifax, 100 Country Club Dr, ☏ . Golf course with public tee times. Shanks Restaurant.
- Grille 58, 284 Monponsett St (Halifax), ☏ . Tu-Sa 11AM-11PM. Outstanding food, full portions, great waitstaff. Usually a bit of a wait. $25-40.
- Halifax Congregational Church, 503 Plymouth St, ☏ . This 1854 church is an excellent architectural example of a traditional white steepled New England church. This active congregational church is not available to tour.
|Routes through Halifax|
|Weymouth ← Hanson ←||N S||→ Plympton → Rochester/Wareham|
|Foxborough ← East Bridgewater ←||W E||→ Plympton → Kingston|
|Boston ← Hanson ←||NW SE||→ Kingston/Plymouth → END|