North America > United States of America > New England > Massachusetts > Cape Cod > Lower Cape > Harwich (Massachusetts)
Route 6 to Exit 10, right on Route 124.
- Freedom Cruise Line, Inc., 702 Main St., Harwich Port, +1 508-432-8999, . Ferry service to Nantucket.
- Brooks Academy Museum, 80 Parallel St, ☎ . Seasonal.
- Bell's Neck Conservation Area, Bell's Neck Road (off Depot Road). Almost 250 acres of conservation land, featuring a herring run.
- 820 Main, 820 Main St, ☎ . (Rte. 28), Harwich Port. Cape Cod landscapes.
- Bradford Trust Fine Arts, 66 Miles Rd, ☎ .
- Kreeger Pottery, 586 Main St, ☎ . (Rte. 28).
- Private Collection Gallery, 515 Main St, ☎ .
- Roberta Ann Hogan Gallery, 779 Route 28, ☎ .
- Harwich Junior Theater, Division St, ☎ .
- Bank Street Beach, Bank St (on Nantucket Sound near Harwichport center; at the end of Bank Street). This beach is typically busy in the summer season, and with its warmer waters is a great location for swimming, lounging, and for the kids to chase and catch hermit crabs.
- Bike the Cape Cod Rail Trail, ☎ . Headwaters Drive. Free parking. This 22 mile bike trail follows an old railroad bed through several towns. Check their website or call them to check for closures.
- Buds-Go-Kart, 36 Sisson Rd, ☎ . Kids can ride Go-Karts and hit the ball in the batting cages for about $6 a person. To ride your own Go-Kart you need to be at least 8 years of age and to ride with someone you need to be at least 16 years of age. Adults can ride with children that are younger than 8 for the same price of $6.
- Monomoy Island Excursions, ☎ . Route 28, Harwichport. Seal watches, nature and history tours.
- Pleasant Bay (Off Route 28). Calm water beach with sandbars. Popular with clammers. Open to non-residents.
Main Street (Route 28), Harwich Port has a string of interesting shops.
- Harwich Antique Center, 10 Route 28 (Main Street) (Just over the Harwich/Dennis line), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. m-s 10-5 sun 11-5. Harwich Antique Center is a large group shop featuring antique, primitive and vintage furniture, jewelry, coins, paper items, books, military, trains, art glass, fine china, advertising, musical items and memorabilia, nautical, etc. From $1 to high end items. There are weekly free events on everything from furniture restoration workshops to free appraisals to animal rescue benefit days. from $1 to high end.
- Bonnatts Bakery, 537 Route 28 Frnt, ☎ . Indulge in their famous meltaways for breakfast.
- Brax Landing Restaurant, ☎ . 705 Route 28.
- [dead link]Buca's Tuscan Roadhouse, 4 Depot Rd, ☎ . Italian cuisine, Chianti.
- Cape Sea Grille, 31 Sea St, ☎ . Harwich Port. One of the more innovative choices.
- Depot Restaurant & Oyster Bar (Corner of Rt 28 & Depot Rd), ☎ .
- Dino's Harwichport Grill, 561 Main St, ☎ . Harwich Port. Breakfast only. Pancakes.
- Four Hundred Club, 429 Main St, ☎ . Harwich Port. $12-$21.
- Georges Pizza House, 564 Massachusetts 28, ☎ . Offers a huge selection of grinders and pizzas, calzones, and salads.
- Harbor Watch Room, 23 Snow Inn Rd (Upstairs from Thompson's Clam Bar), ☎ . Wychmere Harbor. Cocktails on the deck.
- Jake Rooney's, 119 Brooks Rd, ☎ . Tavern with great food.
- Julelips, 25 Sequattom Rd, ☎ .
- L'Alouette, 787 Main St, ☎ . French. Avg $20.
- Lighthouse Cafe, 216 Main St, ☎ .
- Out To Play Cafe, 183 Oak St, ☎ .
- Rosie O'Grady's Pub at the Westview, 278 Main St, ☎ .
- Seafood Sam's, 302 Route 28, ☎ .
- Stewed Tomato, 707 Main St, ☎ . Homemade soups, pastries.
- Sundae School Ice Cream, 606 Route 28, ☎ . Home made small batch premium quality ice cream. Serves sundaes, ice cream cones, frappes, and giant banana splits. Very customer friendly and many flavor options to pick from.
- Szechuan Delight (Route 137 & 39), ☎ .
- Talk of The Town Cafe, 481 Route 28, ☎ .
- The Port, 541 Main St, ☎ .
- Weatherdeck, 168 Main St, ☎ . Food handling is unsafe. Workers wiped down tables, handled garbage and returned to serve food w/out use of gloves or washing. When I complained to the daughter of the manager working, she didn't care nor offered any resolution given they just touched my food. In addition workers touched their face, hair and dirty trays (which were NOT washed before reusing). This place serves cold seafood and it will get someone sick if not corrected. I certainly do not plan to eat there again nor do I plan to vacation in a State that has such lax food safety rules.
- West View Grill, 278 Route 28, ☎ .
- Cape Cod’s Irish Pub., 126 Main St, ☎ . Route 28. Open daily 6PM-1AM July–August, weekends May – September. Live music Fri and Sat nights (in season), including karaoke. Check their website for the entertainment schedule. Great atmosphere and normally frequented by younger adults (college age and above). Good place to meet people.
- A Beach Breeze Inn, ☎ . 169 Route 28. $119-$139 in season.
- [dead link]Augustus Snow House B&B, 528 Main St, ☎ . Harwich Port. Very nice with great breakfast. $$$$
- Alyce's Dunscroft By The Sea, 24 Pilgrim Rd, ☎ . Harwich Port. Bed and breakfast inn with private two mile beach.
- Barnaby Inn, ☎ . 36 Route 28. Rooms and cottage. Breakfast delivered to your room.
- Blue Whale Motor Lodge, 40 Main St, ☎ .
- Blueberry Inn Bed and Breakfast, 621 Main St, ☎ .
- Cape Cod Claddagh Inn, 77 Main St, ☎ . West Harwich. 6 rooms.
- Cape Winds By The Sea, 28 Shore Rd, ☎ .
- Captains Quarters B & B Inn, 85 Bank St, ☎ .
- Clapp's Guest House, 15 South St, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com.. 8 units
- Coachman Motor Lodge, ☎ . Route 28.
- Commodore Inn by the Sea, 30 Earle Rd, ☎ . 27 rooms.
- Country Inn, 86 Sisson Rd, ☎ .
- Handkerchief Shoals Motel, Route 28, ☎ .
- Harbor Breeze Inn, 326 Lower County Rd, ☎ . Bed & Breakfast. Rooms and suites. Nice gardens, walk to beach.
- Harbor Walk, 6 Freeman St, ☎ . May-Oct. Garden setting.
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn, 186 Belmont Rd (take route 6 to exit 9), ☎ . A luxury Bed and Breakfast with eight rooms and a large swimming pool. This historic inn is a beautifully renovated sea captain's home a short stroll from the beach.
- Sandpiper Beach Inn, 16 Bank St, ☎ . Harwich Port. Beachfront on Bank Street Beach.
- Seadar Inn By The Sea, 1 Braddock Ln, ☎ . Rooms and suites. Early American motif. Oceanfront.
- [dead link]Stone Horse Motel, ☎ . Rte. 28. 21 rooms and suites in wooded setting.
- Tern Inn and Cottages, 91 Chase St. West, ☎ . Harwich.
- Willow House-Guests, 23 Willow St, ☎ . West Harwich.
- Winstead Inn & Beach Resort, 4 Braddock Ln, ☎ . Harwich Port. Nice location on the beach and near village. Concierge. $265-$445 in season.
- 1 New England Vacation Rentals, 65 Main Street, ☎ , e-mail: bookings@NewEnglandVacationRentals.com. New England Vacation Rentals offers vacation rentals in Brewster, Centerville, Chatham, Dennis, the Harwich Villages, Hyannis, Orleans, Truro, West Barnstable, West Yarmouth, and Yarmouth-Bass River. Bedrooms range from 1-9, and rental types include primarily houses. Houses with pools, and pet-friendly rentals are available.
|Routes through Harwich|
|New Bedford ← Dennis ←||W E||→ Orleans → Provincetown|
|Wareham ← Dennis ←||W E||→ Chatham → Eastham|