Orono is a city in Maine. It is home to the University of Maine.
- Bangor International Airport, 287 Godfrey Blvd (Exit 46 or 47 on Interstate 95), ☎ . Passenger airlines: Allegiant Air, American, Delta Connection, and United.
- Concord Coach Lines. Service from Portland and Boston when Spring and Fall classes are in session at UMaine.
- Collins Center for the Arts, College Av (at University of Maine), ☎ .
- Hudson Museum, 5746 Maine Center for the Arts (at University of Maine), ☎ . One of the best Native American museums in the country.
- Pat's Pizza, Mill street.
- Best Western Black Bear Inn & Conference Center, 4 Godfrey Dr, ☎ , fax: .
|Routes through Orono|
|Houlton ← Oakfield ← Jct W ←||N S||→ Bangor → Augusta|
|St. Johnsbury ← Bangor ←||W E||→ Houlton → END|
|Berlin ← Kingfield ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ END|