- Heathrow Airport (LHR IATA): buses 60, 61, 71, 75, 76, 77, 78 and National Express coach or by train changing at Hayes and Harlington or London Paddington
- Luton Airport (LTN IATA): National Express bus to High Wycombe and then X74, or train, changing in London
- London City Airport (LCY IATA): take London Underground services to London Paddington and continue by train
- Stansted Airport (STN IATA): National Express bus to High Wycombe and then X74, or train, changing in London
- Gatwick Airport (LGW IATA): train, changing in London or Reading
- Birmingham Airport (BHX IATA): train, changing in London
- Bristol Airport (BRS IATA): direct train from Bristol Temple Meads station - there is a shuttle bus to the airport
- Southampton Airport (SOU IATA) or Bournemouth Airport (BOH IATA): train, changing in Reading
- East Midlands Airport (EMA IATA): train, changing in London
- 1 Slough station has a direct service to/from London Paddington, Reading, Oxford, Worcester, Bristol and Hereford.
- Buses to nearby Reading go to Cheltenham and Gloucester.
- X74 bus serves High Wycombe
- National Express coaches go to London
- 1 Slough Museum, 278/286 High St, SL1 1NB, ☎ . 11.30am - 4pm Wed - Sat. Slough history and the town’s cultural heritage. Admission is free.
- 1 Holiday Inn Slough Windsor, Church St, Chalvey, SL1 2NH, ☎ . Brilliant for airport stopovers, conferences near London or visiting Legoland and Windsor Castle.